Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 06:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider NA News

Discussion on CabalRider NA News within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/17/2008, 04:18   #31

elite*gold: 0
Ok Guys, this just in from CabalRiders partner:

Hi guys. im back.
As you know , a huge earth quake(lv 8.7) happened in China on May 12th. But we are all fine, dont worry about us. The internet connection are damaged in the earthquake, so we can not work 8 hours a day like before and here may have some problem with the bot and our server.
We will try our best to provide support, i hope every moderator can take your responsibility and help users about the bot. Great appreciate that.
We appologize for the inconvenience and we wish that the people who lost their family and home in the earthquake will be strong and fine, we have made donation for them and we pray the soldiers and lifesavers can save lives as many as possible!

As soon as I hear from CabalRider I will let you guys know
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2008, 05:10   #32

Ok guys,

Plz read carefully.....

CabalRider "Site" is back up....NO NEW UPDATE YET

Forums is NOT up yet.

any confusion, plz read the above post for clarification
Old 05/17/2008, 06:11   #33

thx for the update very helpful and very nice of u
Old 05/17/2008, 07:41   #34

If you go to the main site in a few mins you will see this latest message I just got from the CabalRider developer:

cabalrider says:
this is our notice for all ppl who concern about us

cabalrider says:
Notice Relate To Recent Disaster In China
As you know , a huge earth quake(lv 7.8) happened in China on May 12th. But our cabalrider team all fine, dont worry about us. The internet connection are damaged in the earthquake, so we can't respond to New update.

cabalrider says:
We appologize for the inconvenience and we wish that the people who lost their family and home in the earthquake will be strong and fine, we have made donation for them and we pray the soldiers and lifesavers can save lives as many as possible!
Now our programmer is back again and working for the new update, cabalrider new version will out soon.

He has also told me that it will probably be Monday before an update will be released and also that the CabalRider forums will not be up anytime soon (the building housing the servers for site and forums was one that has collapsed)

I will post updates as I receive them.

goodnight all
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2008, 11:12   #35

5-17-08 0415 hrs central us time zone (rider forum up)

it appears the forum is back up, for now.
Old 05/18/2008, 05:57   #36

no more news?
Old 05/18/2008, 06:14   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchero View Post
no more news?
The last thing that was told to me was that they will be in Monday morning (which is Sunday night for us) to work on our bot.

So, I should be posting something again within 24 hours as far as a new version goes.

Theres plenty of news, I dont just post here...I also post in the Hack/macro/cheat section

But usually what I post there, I also post here
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2008, 02:13   #38

botmaniac

yo botmaniac thx for all the info. question tho, is cabal rider gonna be up and working on monday (NA) i dont really care about the forums its the bot that i want . so yea is the bot for (NA) gonna be working monday morning bc as of now they released a new version 1.0.2 for (NA) it loads the game up but the bot doesnt work.
Old 05/19/2008, 03:15   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake0440 View Post
yo botmaniac thx for all the info. question tho, is cabal rider gonna be up and working on monday (NA) i dont really care about the forums its the bot that i want . so yea is the bot for (NA) gonna be working monday morning bc as of now they released a new version 1.0.2 for (NA) it loads the game up but the bot doesnt work.

That version 1.0.2 is the lastest version, but has been patched by Cabal.

We are patiently waiting for the release of another newer version. Probably going to be called 1.0.3....but not sure.

I am anticipating the return of the CabalRider team tonight, which is their Monday morning. I should have more news for you guys in a few hours about what is happenning.

Much ♥ to all
Old 05/19/2008, 04:38   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotManiac View Post
That version 1.0.2 is the lastest version, but has been patched by Cabal.

We are patiently waiting for the release of another newer version. Probably going to be called 1.0.3....but not sure.

I am anticipating the return of the CabalRider team tonight, which is their Monday morning. I should have more news for you guys in a few hours about what is happenning.

Much ♥ to all
thanks bro going to sleep now ill check in tomorrow. thanks again.
Old 05/19/2008, 04:44   #41

Ok, the word I just got was:

Due to the complexity of the update by Cabal, coupled with the lack of programmers on hand due to volunteering...adding that EU version of bot must also be updated....

We are looking at the beginning of next week for a new version to be released....could be sooner...I like to give the long date and and just be happy if its shorter then that.

CabalRider Forums are back up, as well as the website.

JUST NO NEW VERSION YET.

Sorry about the caps, some ppl just dont comprehend some things you already say, so you have to make it jump out there.

Once again...no new version yet....I will post a dl link ASAP once I get it.

Much ♥ to all

(keep merchanting..lol)
Old 05/19/2008, 22:01   #42

ah...
disappointed but -.- got nothing to say...
i guess ill have to wait. not like i have any other choices.

a week is kinda far...
Old 05/19/2008, 22:54   #43

I hope they make it pay-to-use soon so ungrateful idiots who doesn't understand the meaning of priorities can stop complaining.
Old 05/20/2008, 00:03   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
I hope they make it pay-to-use soon so ungrateful idiots who doesn't understand the meaning of priorities can stop complaining.

soon
Old 05/20/2008, 00:11   #45

NO....NEXT WEEK? I'M GETTING ANGRY NOW. THERE IS NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY FOR ME TO LEVEL UP WITHOUT CABAL RIDER. I KNOW I MUST CALM DOWN BUT....I FEEL LIKE PEELING OFF MY FLESH AND RIPPING OPEN ON MY CHEST. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.

Just Kidding.