Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im not from europe an is this game better than Co2

Discussion on im not from europe an is this game better than Co2 within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im not from europe an is this game better than Co2

do i have to be from there to play like i cant just say i am an is this game better than Co2 Conqueronline2 not command an conquer bt Conquer Online 2
Old 04/28/2008, 00:08   #2

dude...what?q_Q
Old 04/28/2008, 01:43   #3

Your english is bad man O_o

But Cabal is in three different versions...Cabal NA, Cabal Europe, and cabal SEA (asia I guess O_o ). I have no clue if it's better than co2.
Old 04/28/2008, 05:16   #4

If you live in America play the version from ogplanet.com

I've played Conquer Online and let me tell you this game is a thousand times better. Not only is Conquer Online a very, unbalanced ****** looking game, the company TQ Digital is there just to take your money. You pay you get good. Cabal shouldn't even be compared to Conquer Online because Cabal is so much better. Every class is pretty well balanced in PVP (if you play your character right and change your style against different classes), the graphics are up to date and or better than some games out there (with blur effect on that is), and the skills look flashy, about 10,000x more flashier than Conquer Skills. Plus it's semi-futuristic, so it's different from most of those ancient mythology games.

I'd say give it a try. If you've played Conquer Online before (like me), then you'll find that this game is very enjoyable and more fun to play.

(EDIT) Sorry if I sound so biased, but this game is a lot better than Conquer Online.
Old 04/28/2008, 18:16   #5

elite*gold: 20
If you want to play the EU Version - use a proxy. Or just play the version for sure country. So simple.