Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 05:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal Bot - Collaboration Project

Discussion on Cabal Bot - Collaboration Project within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal Bot - Collaboration Project

I was curious if there was any knowledgeable people out there who has experience with various programming/scripting/disassembly methods who would be interested in collaborating on a fully featured Cabal Bot. I have plenty of time/knowledge to invest and can see the potential for such a project. If I don't find a suitable candidate, I will still continue on with the project but I was just curious to see what type of people I would get responses from as working with someone can give you an substantial amount of led way. I have worked on various projects for Lineage 2 and am very keen to expand/discover new techniques for Cabal.

If you feel you are interested/wish to discuss more, send a PM my way. Thanks
Old 02/22/2008, 03:19   #2

I'll help, know alot about autoit scripts and some basic C, a little C++. But Autoit bots np, i made a bot in 2moons which is a similiar game, similiar attack/pixelseraching.
Old 02/22/2008, 12:29   #3

The problem is not to make a bot, that's the easiest thing. The problem is to bypass Gameguard. And at the moment it looks like there are not many people who can that.
Old 02/22/2008, 12:59   #4

elite*gold: 20
Totally right. Activated GameGuard - no bot.
Old 02/22/2008, 20:52   #5

Bypassing GameGuard/Xtrap is fairly simple, I'm not worried about that. I'm focusing on the general concept/production of the bot because regardless of whatever protection they shall use, there are still thousands of injection methods to bypass such a product. There are plenty of people who can do that, the only issue is, why release it to the general public?
Old 02/23/2008, 21:42   #6

elite*gold: 20
Question:
Why release it to the general public?

Answer:
1) Because the admins will download it and patch the GG fast.
2) The hacker doesn´t want that every beginner use his hack.
Old 02/24/2008, 04:13   #7

I think the bot should be released to the general public only if it takes knowledge to set it up. If its just a double click and start thing noobs from all over will use it, and yet, there will be noobs who cant get it working.