Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Receiving quest reward with DC

Discussion on Receiving quest reward with DC within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Receiving quest reward with DC

Hi i have an idea how to receive the quest rewards with DC. But i don't know exactly is it working.

1. You do a quest, lets say you must collect 5 quest items
2. Go to an NPC with all items.
3. When you are finishig the quest, dissconect your PC from the internet.
4. When you relog in you will see that you have 4/5 quest items and you received the quest reward.

I had that few times. Can someone check it? If it does work it's a good possybility to earn a lot of alz without killing too much mobs. At the end i'd like to say sorry for my english
Old 12/08/2007, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 20
And that means you can always receive the quest reward?
Old 12/08/2007, 17:33   #3

You finish the quest->DC->relog in->quest not completed but the reward is yours
So i'd like to answer. If it does work-YES
Old 12/08/2007, 17:58   #4

Btw what do you mean exactly with DC?^^

Don´t get it.
Old 12/08/2007, 18:15   #5

DC= dissconect
Old 12/08/2007, 19:47   #6

I don't get it.

I must complete a quest 100%. Then finish by NPC and afterI get the reward, I must disconect from internet. But the server saves the quest status and the reward at the same time. I can't believe that this work..
Old 12/08/2007, 22:41   #7

Maybe WHILE you get the reward you have to quite Cabal as fast as you can... ^^
Old 12/09/2007, 10:52   #8

stupid idea.
Old 12/13/2007, 21:08   #9

Received Thanks: 1,472
i agree with att4x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[MUST READ] BEFORE POSTING TO AVOID RECEIVING WARNING / INFRACTION
04/13/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
Greetings co-Elitepvpers, as GC MODERATORS of this SECTION it's our job to keep this section clear from any SPAM, WRONG POSTS, FLAMES, RUDE POSTS, INSULTS, and the LIKES... so we need to issue you WARNING or INFRACTION for violating rules not to OFFEND you but to DISCIPLINE you... so please don't be mad at us... we will not give you WARNING and INFRACTION for NO REASON and we are NOT abusing our POWER as well if that's what you think... so to PREVENT us from issuing you those latter...
[MUST READ] TO AVOID RECEIVING WARNING / INFRACTION
08/30/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
Greetings co-Elitepvpers, as GC MODERATORS of this SECTION it's our job to keep this section clear from any SPAM, WRONG POSTS, FLAMES, RUDE POSTS, INSULTS, and the LIKES... so we need to issue you WARNING or INFRACTION for violating rules not to OFFEND you but to DISCIPLINE you... so please don't be mad at us... we will not give you WARNING and INFRACTION for NO REASON and we are NOT abusing our POWER as well if that's what you think... so to PREVENT us from issuing you those latter...
[MUST READ] BEFORE POSTING TO AVOID RECEIVING WARNING / INFRACTION
08/25/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 0 Replies
Quest-reward dupe
10/09/2005 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
um mal n wenig klarheit zu schaffen, das ist diese "dupe" methode über die die ganze zeit gelabert wird, wahrscheinlich wurde das wörtchen quest-reward vergessen um den bug zu verheimlichen oder elitär zu wirken, ein richter dupe ist das "leider" nicht Requirements: npc-server lag (is eh standard ;p) 1. orgt euch n quest (normalerweise wurde n quest vom grim collector geholt, dieser wurde aber gesperrt, ihr könnt euch denken weshalb? ;p) 2. erledigt es wie gehabt 3. geht zurück zum...