Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal is Dead.Stop hack

Discussion on Cabal is Dead.Stop hack within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/25/2012, 13:23   #31

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamilo125 View Post
Hey all users. I have for you a short statement.

Every day of the game go more and better players. They run it for one reason. And the reason we are. All those who use any kind of hacks destroy the game and spoil the enjoyment of the game to others. Many who are just discovering the charms Cabal never say that the game is worth the attention and does not say about her friend. Sooner write on a forum, "This game is not worth **** to play it. Themselves some hacks and bots. Wasting your time." From the time of episode 3 there have been many new hacks not to mention the last time. New bots, trainers and hacks. From week to week there are more and more. Legends of the game left, and now they do the ordinary players who do not intend to wait for the improvement of the situation because I do this never happens. All the Masters Games in the *** is what happens in the game. It cares for all. A hacks, bots, and more. As early as the third player to the level of 110 + uses or use hacks or bots. Do you want to continue so? Of course this is just a forum of this type of program, but, notice that destroying all that is beautiful. I do not want to denigrate anyone or write that you, or rather, we hackers are destroying this great game and playing it soon will not be pleasant. I'm not asking government for anything. Please only YOU. All players, please just about that you ended up with the constant hacks and botting in the game. Please just that.
I myself ended up with hacks and bots. From now begin an honest game. However, I visited the forum in order to assess how things are going.

Sorry for my bad english.
hahaha Join Date: Sep 2009 nice topic dude... hahaha
Old 08/25/2012, 13:24   #32

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
We are a "Game-Hacking" Community, I really wonder why some of you people are on this forum if the dislike this fact.

You complain here about the situation but it's the wrong place. Complain about it to the developer/publisher of Cabal Online, they are supposed to fix such issues, they are the ones which do not act fast enough (spam them with support tickets if you want to).

And blame the people who overabuse hacks.

Cabal is full of hacks now because they publishers gave up on it long time ago, even some private servers have a better protection.

Anyway this is the wrong forum to discuss such a topic.

#Closed
Thanks
17 Users
Closed Thread