Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New CabalSea Bot Hack 2009 ( SG_MY Only)

Discussion on New CabalSea Bot Hack 2009 ( SG_MY Only) within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow New CabalSea Bot Hack 2009 ( SG_MY Only)

100% free cabalsea a-cash, alz, item and many more at *link removed by kiro4kuro

Have Fun !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/14/2009, 00:00   #2

I'll believe you if you make a Guide here how to use it, and also if you upload here your "BOT" so we scan for it lol.

Who will give his/her acc name and password to a bunch of strangers to make this "BOT" work for you??????????????????

About this Phyton doesn't sound hard to learn like you said here:

"for anything to be added to your account, our python bot must be able to log into your account in order to change anything. We can't just hack their computer's central database, it could be possibly for a genius but we really don't have the time or brainpower for that"

So I just write my password and account name and that's all WOOOOOOOOOOW!

Also you have a:

" bot that detects the vertification code every hour to prevent bans and and distruption"

Very very nice.

Wait I know what are you gonna say now, we'll not realease this Bot cuz we just want to keep it in secret, so no1 will patch or stuff like that our Bot. blblblblblblblblb ....

Conclusions, another scam attempt. Btw a very tricky site with all that technical speech
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2009, 08:49   #3

*Closed
*Ban request added for attempting to scam
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/19/2009, 09:11   #4

Wink thanks

thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/19/2009, 12:14   #5

elite*gold: 20
Very bad fake, so don't say "thanks" to bump your friend's scam attempt.

Kiro you forgot something :P
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread