Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot - Bypass]Cabalbot by BotsMall EU - Released

Discussion on [Bot - Bypass]Cabalbot by BotsMall EU - Released within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bot - Bypass]Cabalbot by BotsMall EU - Released

New version of cabalbot for EU-Cabal:

visit:

btw:
bevor mir hier wieder welche ankommen mit, blablabla "jeder kann auf die seite klicken und das sehen", "blabla use sticky"...seht es als ankündigung.
Denn in einem sticky mit 15 seiten, da die neuste version auf seite 16 hauen ist nicht sehr sinnvoll, wenn muesste ein mod immer die aktuellsten informationen in den ersten post hauen oder jemand muss mal neue stickies machen.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/06/2008, 00:00   #2

yay endlich geht er wieder...
wunderschön
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2008, 07:32   #3

ill test, and then ill give u thanks ;p

edit1: first test with the newest cabalrider and this 1.07 botsmall bot "bypass" without gameguard and gameguard.des.. was an epic fail...

edit2: second test just to ubdate gameguard and try to get ingame legit, i get and error when login, please restart game to receive ubdate.. ok... i restart game.. it doesnt ubdate... i try again and it still says the same... cabal launcher fails again?

edit3: #_1"&&!"&(!"¤!"%&!!!! how the hell it says i need to restart game and ubdate it and when i restart it doesnt ubdate? halp!!! oh.. and im scared to press "check files" last 10 times ive pushed i had to complete reinstall the whole ******* game!

edit4: oh, and please dont start to speak in german i dont understand a **** about it <,<
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/06/2008, 09:18   #4

what the?
I'm not really sure what doesn't work there on your pc and why the hell you need to update something? >_<
I started Cabalbot & CR and everything worked fine at the first moment.

Can you run cabal on the normal way, without anything? If not and the error appears again, don't know...delete GG folder? But at all I don't think that this is the problem....You have to reinstall.
Sorry, and sorry if there is a easy way to fix it. ;D
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2008, 14:10   #5

Bei mir geht´s nicht!
Wenn Ich denn Bot starte kommt da der Cabal Loading Screen und das schließt sich nach etwa 10 Sek.
Pls helft mir

MfG
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2008, 14:14   #6

Wenn du den Bot als Bot nutzen willst, kann ich dir dabei nicht weiterhelfen. Die .exe sollte gestartet werden, dann rechtsklick aufs Icon unten und klick auf "Start Game" und die cabalmain.exe auswaehlen, ggf. PC neustarten und dann nochmal ausprobieren, ohne vorher normal gestartet zu haben.

Wenn du den "Bot" jedoch nur als Bypass für GG benutzen willst, reicht es wenn du die .exe öffnest und das Icon in der Taskleiste erscheint.
Dann kannst du auch z.B. CR öffnen.

Gruß
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2008, 15:59   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreaKzzz View Post
what the?
I'm not really sure what doesn't work there on your pc and why the hell you need to update something? >_<
I started Cabalbot & CR and everything worked fine at the first moment.

Can you run cabal on the normal way, without anything? If not and the error appears again, don't know...delete GG folder? But at all I don't think that this is the problem....You have to reinstall.
Sorry, and sorry if there is a easy way to fix it. ;D
i tryed to run it in the normal way without everything, with gameguard and everything.. still it says "please exit the game and run laucnher again to receive ubdate" after i try to log in my GAME account and the GAME says that not the bot.. any ideas? o,o
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/06/2008, 16:45   #8

is the update_406 already installed?
if not you have a problem with the new/old (^^) patch.

if you already patched the game, well I don't know....try to reinstall and hope that everything works this time, sorry.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2008, 15:40   #9

Thanks for posting this. The new cabalbot works like charm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2008, 22:11   #10

im getting dcs i am using cabot (bypass) CR (BOT)
Old 12/19/2008, 18:18   #11

NOT WORKING ENI MORE
Old 05/24/2009, 18:46   #12

who can give me a link for a good bypass(gameguard)??
Old 05/24/2009, 19:35   #13

u like digging ? There is no any free bypass at the moment. sorry
/close request
Old 05/24/2009, 23:45   #14

CR is only working 1 day free for the one of you who have never used it , you can use 1 day free for each new account , if you use CR to play 1 day free whit the same account used before wont work. You can only play 3 or 2 hours a day i don't remember. From xx:xx to xx:xx like they said on theyr site. Second....CabalBot is good but the same like CR once you used it its finished for good. It only works whit a new account every time you wanna use it. If you wanna play for long time....you need to buy it...and it sucks.

For sara : uninstall then reinstall cabal and apply the new patch from the site.
BTW the link for download is down
Old 05/25/2009, 10:22   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojonel View Post
CR is only working 1 day free for the one of you who have never used it , you can use 1 day free for each new account , if you use CR to play 1 day free whit the same account used before wont work. You can only play 3 or 2 hours a day i don't remember. From xx:xx to xx:xx like they said on theyr site. Second....CabalBot is good but the same like CR once you used it its finished for good. It only works whit a new account every time you wanna use it. If you wanna play for long time....you need to buy it...and it sucks.

For sara : uninstall then reinstall cabal and apply the new patch from the site.
BTW the link for download is down
Beacause it's an old thread. Check the posting date.