Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blocked Accounts in Cabal PH - Is there any cheat solution about this?

Discussion on Blocked Accounts in Cabal PH - Is there any cheat solution about this? within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Blocked Accounts in Cabal PH - Is there any cheat solution about this?

Hi my account has been blocked due to reasons, it was reported using 3rd party program..

I just want to know if you guys programmers, can hack through their system, to disable the blocked account notice in log in part and play your blocked account....?

Hope you guys can do this, sad to say, i didnt graduate of 4 years about programming, if i did, i will do one hack...... power to all programmers out there. youve got the power, in all programming hacks and etc...

looking forward for your hacks.....in Cabal Ph..
Old 07/21/2008, 14:51   #2

hacking their system? if your not alone and you got a team you could do it! xD lalalala use it for your own risk bro.
Old 07/21/2008, 14:57   #3

Wrong Selection...
[no questions] here
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2008, 17:54   #4

yeah this is a no question section post it on main discussion dude

" Hayz mga pinoy talaga " dude im also a pinoy , but if pinoy(s) keep on posting in wrong sections we may suffer the consequences...and this forum is not ours...DONT wait when the MOD warned all of us...this is not for me but for all pinoys also so pls Read The Rules before posting anything

coz i like this forums this is were i get all my info's in every game i played so pls..."mga tols cncia na ayaw ko lng kasi na dumting ang araw ndi na tau pwede d2 sa forum "
huhu thats bad that's very very bad >.<
peace*
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2008, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomerfx28 View Post
Hi my account has been blocked due to reasons, it was reported using 3rd party program..

I just want to know if you guys programmers, can hack through their system, to disable the blocked account notice in log in part and play your blocked account....?

Hope you guys can do this, sad to say, i didnt graduate of 4 years about programming, if i did, i will do one hack...... power to all programmers out there. youve got the power, in all programming hacks and etc...

looking forward for your hacks.....in Cabal Ph..
err... the hackers here only hacks the game and not the system, you know why?

hacking system databases can put you in jail. why would they risk their life and suffer the consequences just for you so that you can play your banned account?

if i were you. you took the risk. so live with it!

btw. please learn to read before posting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2008, 04:28   #6

lol.. just make new character..and get over with it.. me too though..i get banned but i get over with it.. this coming friday my account will be unblocked...
Old 07/22/2008, 04:36   #7

lol, another one, I share your pain u-pa...
here's a quick remedy, GET OVER IT, MOVE ON araso....
works like a charm... ^_^
Old 07/22/2008, 04:37   #8

hahaha
Old 07/22/2008, 04:39   #9

hahahaha..anoder stupid question...why dont huck thier system...they helping us to use bots for free nd u den you want a program dat huck e-games system?

hahahahaha.....your anoying dude!
Old 07/22/2008, 04:42   #10

lol.. just help the poor guy out here...
Old 07/22/2008, 06:18   #11

Please read the rules before you post..take note of the tag [No Questions] for you not to have warning or infraction..

*verbal warning*
*closed*
Closed Thread