Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider 1.0.7/6/5/3/2 keeps disconnecting every 3-5 minutes [ xp ]

Discussion on CabalRider 1.0.7/6/5/3/2 keeps disconnecting every 3-5 minutes [ xp ] within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2008, 20:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
raeths, ano ba os na gamit mo? i know how to follow instructions! pero ayaw talga gumana! na ddca ko or kaya lumalabas yung game guard errors! pls help! pls pls pls
Old 07/15/2008, 22:33   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlizzarD View Post
This is what I tried to make the bot work!

Download the latest version 1.0.7 Cabal Rider from

Download the latest version 1.0.6b Cabal Bot from

After you have extracted all. Double click cabalbot.exe. You should see a small finger at the bottom right of the desktop, right-click it and click "Start Game".

It will open some folders. Go to your cabal folder and click cabalmain.exe and click open. The cabal will open BUT close it - DONT login!

Go to your cabalrider folder and double-click cabalrider.exe. Click Server 1 and type in your username and password (not cabal user and pass). If it says Bad account ID-Password" , you have to register. If it says "net-connect server", you have to make sure you click Server 1 (WT).

Login and then click Start Game. Login as normal in-game and enjoy botting! So far for 1 hour i have no dc this way )

I also posted another solution/guide on the other topic (abit similiar) -

People who have problems with the BOT:

Make sure you have the latest version of CabalRider 1.7 and CabalBot 1.0.6b . Do not use the cabalbot (finger) to bot in the game. Use it as a bypass. What error did you get when you opened cabal rider? I think you are opening one file at a time. If you open only CabalRider, you will get a "Hacking Prevention" message. If you only open cabalbot, you will bot in-game for around 2 mins and get dc.

Run cabalbot.exe, make sure it is in the right bottom of your screen / start menu. If it is there, then dont touch it! Now Run cabalrider.exe and register/login. When you login in-game you should get a mini-map at the top right and control panel. Use CabalRider as the bot.

Remember:
- Use both applications CabalRider and CabalBot.
- Dont use CabalBot Control Panel
- Open first cabalbot.exe
- Try cut GameGuard folder and Gameguard.des to another folder. If it still dont work, put gameguard folder back. If it STILL dont work, put gameguard.des back
cabal bot 1.06 not working on CabalPH
i've tried it
Old 07/15/2008, 22:59   #18

Are you sure your tried 1.06b - theres 2 1.06 versions. 1.06b is the latest one
Old 07/15/2008, 23:43   #19

ive been using 1.06(not 1.06b) since it first came out. never had a problem with it.
Old 07/16/2008, 01:19   #20

this cabalbot is for EU [ EUROPE ] i need some help for cabal PH [ philippines ] the CABALRIDER EU is not compatible for CABAL PHH. pls need help~
Old 07/16/2008, 02:29   #21

see other guides.. maybe it will work for you...

pls post your question at main discussion thread..

reminder:

Take a look here [no questions]
Old 07/16/2008, 04:31   #22

[no questions]

REPORTED
Old 07/16/2008, 05:19   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizadee View Post
raeths, ano ba os na gamit mo? i know how to follow instructions! pero ayaw talga gumana! na ddca ko or kaya lumalabas yung game guard errors! pls help! pls pls pls
my OS is XP SP2
try to read some other guide threads and follow the instructions thoroughly... you will see your bot will work!
Old 07/16/2008, 05:54   #24

i think its the connection we use....
im using globe broadband..
dati nkkgamit ako up to 1.0.3 tpos after ng gg update wla na kong bot..
tpos ung friend ko copy nia cabal ko then bot 1.0.5 and 6 gumana sknya...
hes using smart bro..
then i think all comp shops gumgana.. ung mga sa DSL and smart bro..

i also tried 1.0.7 nkakapaglogin ako pro bgla nlng pop up n ndtect un 1.0.7 ...
ive tried all the threads...

__________________________________________________ ________________

long live botters

but cant connect though
Old 07/16/2008, 06:04   #25

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
im also a globe broadband subscriber... so far i havent got any probs like you lycan. and btw i use windows xp. so i dont think its the isp connection either.
Old 07/16/2008, 07:03   #26

Read the rules before you post..ang titigas talaga ng ulo ng mga pinoy!!Bawal po magtanong sa mga [No Question] Sections ng forum..dun kayo sa Cabal main discussion magtanong..

*warning added*
*closed*
Closed Thread