Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CabalRider US 1.0.1 (NA) Download Mirror

Discussion on CabalRider US 1.0.1 (NA) Download Mirror within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CabalRider US 1.0.1 (NA) Download Mirror

Since their main site is very slow and possibly down I am uploading CabalRider to my own hosting space.

Link:

If anyone needs the EU/SG version say so here. I'm willing to host those as well if there is enough demand.

Enjoy
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2008, 01:38   #2

no offensive to the poster, but everyone that downloads be sure to virus scan it like you would anything else
Old 05/08/2008, 02:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltingsmoke View Post
no offensive to the poster, but everyone that downloads be sure to virus scan it like you would anything else
I can assure you I didn't add any viruses or anything to this but of course you should always scan hacks and such, there are some bad people out there.

To make sure I just scanned it with and it came up clean.
Old 05/08/2008, 03:25   #4

bot has been posted already, and plz don't just join here and not look at other existing post with the same thing on it....1.0.1 has been on this forum for weeks
Old 05/08/2008, 05:01   #5

I already posted it here....

So yeah....that pretty much sums it up.
Old 05/08/2008, 16:09   #6

Another mirror can't hurt. Whats the big deal?
Old 05/08/2008, 17:25   #7

elite*gold: 20
Well 1 thread is enough. We´re glad that you want to help people but I think 1 thread for discussion,... should be enough.
*closed*
Closed Thread