Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 14:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buff bot(works with xtrap) FA only mabye WI

Discussion on Buff bot(works with xtrap) FA only mabye WI within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 04/04/2008, 08:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
yea like it will play in cabal but it doesnt use the spells
it just moves cursor over them
Old 04/05/2008, 19:40   #17

could someone please clear the steps a bit? i cant find record =\ imma noob in hacking and boting =\
Old 04/05/2008, 20:49   #18

Are you guys right clicker the spell to cast it? Ill try ina few mins to see if they patched it or not.

Still works guys....yall are not right clicking.

K startup cabal, start ghost mouse. Login and select the 2 spells to keep casting.

Next, you hit 'record' on ghostmouse and RIGHT CLICK one spell, then RIGHT CLICK the other and repeat untill your satisfied.

Next, then when your done recording click PLAY and it should repeat forever.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
9Dragons buff trainer(works for me)
10/31/2012 - 9Dragons - 7 Replies
Im using the keyboard diver for auto9d it works for me, but wont work for all, dont know why but it dont work on every keyboard. can download here
9Dragons buff trainer(works for me)
06/19/2010 - 9Dragons - 100 Replies
Im using the keyboard diver for auto9d it works for me, but wont work for all, dont know why but it dont work on every keyboard.I didnt made it, i got it from a site long time ago, so dont know who made it. can download here RapidShare: Easy Filehosting i tell u how to install go to control pannel->keyboard->hardware->properties-&g t;driver->update dirver instal the auto9d, will ask u for a file, just click browse its there. after instal restart ur pc, and click on auto.reg. and thats...
New Working Wallhack Works 100% With xtrap is patched goddamnit.......
01/20/2010 - CrossFire - 5 Replies
xtrap just updates and it says that a memorry access has been done or sth like that anyways....:mad::mad::mad::mad::(:( such a pitty.
xtrap bypass idk if works
01/20/2009 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 19 Replies
Here is bypass for xtrap compliled in Dev-C++. Your welcome to see if it works I'm a little busy at the moment to check. 1. Download and extract. 2. Put in xtrap folder 3. Inject into xtrap 4. Hope it works? Scan: Antivirus;Version;Last Update;Result AhnLab-V3;2008.12.6.0;2008.12.06;-