Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] cabal x-trap murderer

Discussion on [request] cabal x-trap murderer within the Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] cabal x-trap murderer

hey guys this guy did something to game guard for lineage 2 where he COMPLETELY REMOVED IT O_O i was wondering if that was possible for cabal x-trap =)

edit by St!gmata: Post of the last site. Click the link and download the bypass for Cabal Thai and NA and thank him if it worked. Ty.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2008, 22:10   #2

Cabal used to have a bypass similar to the one you mentioned: it disabled XTrap.
So yes, it is possible.
Old 02/28/2008, 22:13   #3

elite*gold: 20
1. Download it
2. Try it
3. If it works then we make a new thread here.
Old 02/28/2008, 22:17   #4

well this guys said he did somethign to the dll files iono im totaly computer illitarate lol
but he said he was able to delete the fiel GG and he could still run the game O_O
i was wondering if that was possible and if any one could try it out?

try making one**
Old 02/28/2008, 22:25   #5

you need to hack XTrapVa.dll

the NA xtrap bypass doesnt work anymore, but it shouldnt be hard to create a new one.
Old 02/28/2008, 22:26   #6

azxsdcvf is the one who was able to make bypasses for several versions of Cabal, and maybe he'll be able to bypass it again. So far, he's been releasing them like it's nothing, and that will usually result in the bypass becoming patched. Maybe he'll come out of nowhere with another bypass, all we can do is wait for azxsdcvf, search around for a bypass, or make your own.
Old 02/28/2008, 22:29   #7

lol no way in heck i can make my own lol i dont even know where to start and how to start xD!!!
id be like >_> poke poke MY HOUSE BURNS DOWN and ill be running around outside my house with my hair on fire or something xD
Old 02/28/2008, 22:47   #8

You should try to learn then. Otherwise, you're pretty much considered a leecher if you demand hacks and stuff. Even I don't know how it works very well, but I'm trying to learn, and so are others.
Old 02/28/2008, 22:53   #9

well ive tryied =) trust me and im not DEMANDING anything =) im asking for my own and the benefit of others from one of these wonderful creations from the people who were blessed with the gift of knowing how to =) well learning how to =)
i tryied learning how to macro but =\ nopie tryied learning how to search for values NOPE
=*( i used to hack in maple story and i would have to input some digits under the search thingie but i totaly forgot how to =\
if some one would take 1 day out of there week to teach me i promice i would learn the rest on my own =)
Old 02/28/2008, 22:57   #10

Well, asking for something like a bypass is somewhat demanding because not everyone can do it themselves. It will benefit you and others, but you did absolutely nothing to earn it. Start out small and learn from the tutorials provided all over the place.

Also, I think you're overusing the happy faces and stuff...
Old 02/28/2008, 22:59   #11

NEVER! lol im kidding i lub you =)
pz n- dont me mean >=O
teesh me!
besides as a working womans of the junitedstays its kinda hard to learn computer stuffs =\
i wake up at 7 am work at 8 to 5 from 6-8 im in the GEEEM then!
8-11 sometimes 12 i get to play games =*(
+ in soomer i get to go to college a-gain -_-
Old 02/28/2008, 23:02   #12

Ok, maybe I'm being a little harsh, but people here are usually serious. At least that's what I think... Either stay quiet and leech or whatever, or at least attempt to be useful here.
Old 02/28/2008, 23:05   #13

when will it be back online? T.T
Pz_N- have you bypassed the new exe?
Old 02/28/2008, 23:07   #14

im not leeching! i swear ill punch your shins if you say that again! i may be small but ill punch you!
lol pplz should stop taking thing so seriously =) its contribution and fun for others. if i had the knoledge to make BUNCH OF HACKS AND BYPASSES i would just spread the luv! one for your pz n- and one for you and for you! oohh hehy hey dont forget that little guy yep you one for you =) but i dont =*( sorry little guy in the back no h4x for you =*(
but im trying to be usefull >_>
i bring happyjoyjoy to forums >_> TELL ME I DIDNT MAKE YOU SMILE PZ N- WHEN I SAID JUNITEDSTAYS OF AMERIKA? HMM?? hmmmmmmm? =)
oh yah and womans =) xD
Old 02/28/2008, 23:08   #15

oy ummm cabal is offline? o_O? im at work so i cant tell lol till 5pm =*( IM IN CALIFORNIA SUNNY STATE AND I CANT BE OUTSIDES!
Closed Thread