Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Small Release] OUTDATED AND NONWORKING sub-pass bypass cheat table for NA

Discussion on [Small Release] OUTDATED AND NONWORKING sub-pass bypass cheat table for NA within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Small Release] OUTDATED AND NONWORKING sub-pass bypass cheat table for NA

As the title states this WILL NOT WORK on current servers however it can be a good starting point for people trying to find a working sub-pass bypass

When this worked, it would allow the user to reset an accounts sub-pass right from inside the game without needing any email addresses. This was used back in the Fall of 2011 on Cabal NA to hack into peoples accounts. So all you needed to do was impersonate a gm using the name change hack and then pm whoever you want to hack asking them for their id and pass.

You can use this table to try and find the new addresses and from there I honestly don't care what you do with it. Keep it in case you forget your sub pass or go hack people. Up to you

For the record I have never hacked or scammed anyone in my life, believe it or not.
Attached Files
File Type: rar sub-pass.rar (292 Bytes, 88 views)
Old 09/19/2012, 00:30   #2

its not working in PH?
Old 09/19/2012, 00:41   #3

the file i attached does not work at all on any servers. i only uploaded it to give people an idea on how to create their own new one

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] S4 fun Cheat Table
02/06/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Finally its kinda useless, ik, but hey, its a fun cheat table ;3 Well.. lil "instruction" No Sound - Yea, no sound xD (only works ina room!) Cyber Sound - just "bugged" sounds :/ New Style - changes the font colours of the different chats Sky - change the colour of sky Fog - change the colour of fog ^this finally the Credits goes to KSX387, but he asked me if i want to release it ;3 IF U WANT TO CREATE A TRAINER, DONT FORGET THE CREDITS! (lol)
[RELEASE]Metin2 Cheat table
12/11/2011 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 39 Replies
Hallo Liebe Community, Ich habe hir was zu releasen.Das gabs lange nicht mehr. Screen: http://www.loaditup.de/files/671020_sp4uddq783.pn g Funktionen: http://www.loaditup.de/files/671168_nz728w4gxh.pn g
[Release] Cheat-Table Patch 11
05/05/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 43 Replies
My new table for the Patch 11: At first: I found the Process Hider just 4 hours ago, so I couldn't search earlier. And you can use this with CE 5.5 or higher, becourse of the new process hider. This includes all Features of my Trainer (Sig) and something special: -No dmg Adresses ('cause I'm too lazy and there is already an available) (Or use my trainer) -1 Texture-Modding-Adress (static) -1 Speed Pointer -1 ID-Lobby Pointer
[Release] Multi Cheat table (GM, SP, ID...)
01/14/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 74 Replies
Well, making a trainer is too much work and I really don't have time for this... so here is MY cheat-table. Available in .CT AND .lssave (for Vista users). I'll keep it short: YOU NEED A BYPASS FOR THIS! This includes all Features of my Trainer (Sig) and something special: -38 Dmg adresses (static) -3 Color adresses (static) -1 Neo-Style adress (static) -1 Lagg-Hack adress (static) (Good use with Mhs or my trainer)
[RELEASE] Cheat Engine Table 4.6.17
03/04/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
-- Taken down by request, sorry guys. Mod please close.