Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]BM2 No DC while NSD

Discussion on [Guide]BM2 No DC while NSD within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old 03/11/2012, 00:52   #31

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLINDROCK View Post
nope .. tryed out .. realy faild .. delay of 667ms =)
so .. think we must find an better time ^^
Lol, well, my autoclicker works with input like '1/s, 2/s, 15/s', If I put in '1,5/s' (which is equal to 3 hits every 2 seconds), I don't get DC at all. And if my calculation is right, 1,5/s = 1 hit every 666.6666666666 ms ->667ms.
Old 03/11/2012, 02:18   #32

elite*gold: 0
omg omg

go and learn some math 1s=100ms , 667ms=6s i can get from retarget better WTH 1.5s=150ms
Old 03/11/2012, 09:56   #33

1s = 1000ms....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/12/2012, 00:17   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by florinsare View Post
go and learn some math 1s=100ms , 667ms=6s i can get from retarget better WTH 1.5s=150ms
Idiot, before telling me to ''learn some math'' you should perform a double check on your ''correct calculations''. Next time use this webpage to help you:

And just in case you are too stupid to understand this:
Step 1: type in ''1''* after the word ''Second''
Step 2: hit ''calculate''**

*This can be done either with the numbers located above your letters, or with your numpad

**This button is located at the bottom of the blue area on the webpage

Oh and.. yourselve..
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/14/2012, 13:51   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berdesio View Post
lol its to slow to kill any boss i think (i test that on dummy)
It gives serious advantage in ic1 and FT1 on Chakris... Makes dungeons a lot faster and easier!

There are more then enough autoclickers available on the internet that work in cabal, just search a little better people!
Old 03/14/2012, 14:16   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by strontklit View Post
It gives serious advantage in ic1 and FT1 on Chakris... Makes dungeons a lot faster and easier!

There are more then enough autoclickers available on the internet that work in cabal, just search a little better people!
Just turn map code for gates to 1 and chakris shield doesnt work...If you can't 1 bar him with noob gear at 140-150 and map code @ 1 might need to rethink playing cabal .

IC1 pretty easy too without using no skill delay, but its always nice to have hotkey and tap here n there, or use it for quick debuffs and just normal retarget .

I don't think you really need timer, I mean really if your spamming that much that you need something to stop you for every 1,000ms then your probably not understanding why your getting DC very well....Less packets you send with no skill delay enabled less chance you have of rejection, I can go forever without DC just using delay with small taps here and there, or you can be like others who can't do just a little bit and have to spam it DC themselves everyday until they are banned...

Its good that people want to share techniques about not getting DC , but in reality if the person your teaching to is not comprehending how sensitive you have to be with it, they will probably just end up banned anyway, macro is good safe-guard but only for those who really cant comprehend how to do it without over-doing it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/14/2012, 14:42   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
Just turn map code for gates to 1 and chakris shield doesnt work...If you can't 1 bar him with noob gear at 140-150 and map code @ 1 might need to rethink playing cabal .

IC1 pretty easy too without using no skill delay, but its always nice to have hotkey and tap here n there, or use it for quick debuffs and just normal retarget .

I don't think you really need timer, I mean really if your spamming that much that you need something to stop you for every 1,000ms then your probably not understanding why your getting DC very well....Less packets you send with no skill delay enabled less chance you have of rejection, I can go forever without DC just using delay with small taps here and there, or you can be like others who can't do just a little bit and have to spam it DC themselves everyday until they are banned...

Its good that people want to share techniques about not getting DC , but in reality if the person your teaching to is not comprehending how sensitive you have to be with it, they will probably just end up banned anyway, macro is good safe-guard but only for those who really cant comprehend how to do it without over-doing it.
Correct about the shield that not works. But if you don't click more than 1hit/667ms you won't get a DC ever, and yet you will have higher dmg output, so in the end you end up doing more dungeons/day = more profit. And those who don't understand the concept of the rejection will probably end up being banned as you said.

And I prefer playing with No Skill Delay on, because I can just buff and debuff all my skills in 1 sec and then start using 1 hit / 667ms + retarget macro and have a real big dmg increase. And no skill delay = sp auto regen, this way I can finish ic1 in 1/2 of the normal time without any DC, and that is a big deal if you ask me.
Old 03/14/2012, 14:43   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke____ View Post
just stated this for the peeps that dont have the map hack
Old 03/19/2012, 04:00   #39

U can do this with FA too!
U need no Delay address and excellent combo address.
Put autoclicker on your combo and set them to 10 clicks/s
But! After a combo of 3900+ Cabal will close by itself <.<

The skills are very fast >.>
Btw from Skill Rank Master to Skill rank Transcender - 892.*** Combos =)
Old 03/19/2012, 13:08   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by K4zuj4b by View Post
U can do this with FA too!
U need no Delay address and excellent combo address.
Put autoclicker on your combo and set them to 10 clicks/s
But! After a combo of 3900+ Cabal will close by itself <.<

The skills are very fast >.>
Btw from Skill Rank Master to Skill rank Transcender - 892.*** Combos =)
Don't have a FA to play with atm but I might make one just to try it out.

And put autoclicker on the combo, it spams the combobutton and not the attack itself? Sure a nice tip, if it works I will add it to original poste with your name as quote if that is ok with you.
Old 03/20/2012, 05:11   #41

autoclicker not working inside cabal ?
Old 03/20/2012, 15:18   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua0806 View Post
autoclicker not working inside cabal ?
Some of them are, and with bypass a lot more of them are working inside cabal, keep looking;d
Old 03/20/2012, 15:38   #43

Guys can you recommend andy good and working corectly autoclicker for cabal tried about 10 none works fine.... Ty in advance.
Old 03/20/2012, 22:33   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantsss666 View Post
Guys can you recommend andy good and working corectly autoclicker for cabal tried about 10 none works fine.... Ty in advance.
Keep on looking, I won't give it, there where people who pm'd me with a working autoclicker they found on google, so they are out there!

Maybe search with other words then autoclicker as keyword.
Old 05/11/2012, 15:15   #45

Hi how I must set up this 1,****/1s for bm3 ????
I have mouse with makro and software look like this...
Quote:
I try set up this but I can not do this =/

btw sry for my bad english :P