Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING c9 account click to see more details

Discussion on SELLING c9 account click to see more details within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING c9 account click to see more details

Heres a screenshot of the character selection.

The lvl 31, 29, 25. Are well geared. They have their blue sets with weapons and off-hand. The ranger has +upgraded gear to 7.

You might be asking why is this guy quiting?
Reasons: My friends all quit due to pre-ordering global agenda. So they said "We might aswell play this game and not waste our money" So the game got lonely and I can't play alone thats just me. Anyways enough talk.

I will use paypal only. The deal is strictly legit. I just want to play with my friends and the person reading this wants to play c9. So I'm looking to sell the account for $50. I will negotiate if your not willing to pay that much and I don't understand why you wont. The game is requires no subscription fee and amazing gameplay.

Anyways pm me back or I strongly recommend you message me on windows live messenger. or aim me at bammargerarls7.

If you buy I can give u the guides and other things you might need to translate the things in-game.

Check this video out best c9 pvp gameplay i've seen and lived it on my ranger. youtube.com/watch?v=zBXqbztDif4

Anyways I'm writing a book here lol get to you soon.