Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue Dragon CHS C9 Private Server

Discussion on Blue Dragon CHS C9 Private Server within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/16/2015, 14:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
traducting everything : your admins are not ready to make a server xD
Old 12/17/2015, 09:07   #32

global server is better then this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO PAY NO GAME!!!!!!!!!
Old 12/19/2015, 08:37   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqkata43 View Post
Basically all this happens because people are provoking them , all the time spamming about the same thing INSTEAD to read but then i realized that now-a-days peoeple like 70% of them lookins including half of the server ARE NOT FUCKING READING ANYTHING. In the forum the GM and the admin said that they still have not found a way to do it and yet everybody fucking spams about the same thing instead to read so they rage because its like "The mob's hp should be lowered" they spam "GM PLEASE FIX MOBS TOO OP CHANGE OP PLEASE PLZ I CANT SOLO I CANT BLA BLA BLA BLA" ... they are not polite and friendly with the Staff members , how they could be polite to these specific player ? they never actually acted like that to the players who have respect and who are polited... So the managemant is kind of good , the files are still not like on the other games when you have Conf file where you change the rates by typing 5 10 15 500 or whatever , they look for codes in the EXE, not to mention the DB which is on Jp or Tai or CH or idk on what language it is which makes everything even harder. In truth the server files have 0 configuration ability. Its not so easy as you guys think it is...

Havent read sucha bullshit in past few years tbh .

Whats you problem? they gave us UNFINISHED/INCOMPLETED project with TONS of shit to be work on and did you expect they would be worshipped for that O.o? Who smart release something to public with so many issues? that's a suecide for a server . And yes they should fix stuff ASAP since they keep saying they are tallented developers, i expect and i bet everyone else to have a perfect experiance in the game . I just don't understand why releasing something that requires ALOT of time (not the time you spend when you feel like doing something and then you work on on) thats a shit too. As for developing something it's a work and should be done in 8-12 h period DAILY. I don't know if they work in real or not but if they do then they do it when they have time so i can't call it being tallented as tallented people usually SPEND TIME ON 1 THING TO MAKE IT GOOD AND DON'T THINK ABOUT DOING OTHER THINGS . And by visiting forums and how active they reply to the threads i can say that this team (Blue Dragon) is the worst and unproffesional team ever you could experiance this by playing on their Perfect World server/s in the past .

And once again configuration or languse shouldnt be a problem for such tallented staff as you say why do you keep defending them ? If you are so happy with current progress why not giving them monthly 1k$ to make them happy and they will for sure work harder on that .
Old 12/19/2015, 14:47   #34

lmao , sweet heavens xD
Old 12/22/2015, 01:43   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicja87 View Post
Havent read sucha bullshit in past few years tbh .

Whats you problem? they gave us UNFINISHED/INCOMPLETED project with TONS of **** to be work on and did you expect they would be worshipped for that O.o? Who smart release something to public with so many issues? that's a suecide for a server . And yes they should fix stuff ASAP since they keep saying they are tallented developers, i expect and i bet everyone else to have a perfect experiance in the game . I just don't understand why releasing something that requires ALOT of time (not the time you spend when you feel like doing something and then you work on on) thats a **** too. As for developing something it's a work and should be done in 8-12 h period DAILY. I don't know if they work in real or not but if they do then they do it when they have time so i can't call it being tallented as tallented people usually SPEND TIME ON 1 THING TO MAKE IT GOOD AND DON'T THINK ABOUT DOING OTHER THINGS . And by visiting forums and how active they reply to the threads i can say that this team (Blue Dragon) is the worst and unproffesional team ever you could experiance this by playing on their Perfect World server/s in the past .

And once again configuration or languse shouldnt be a problem for such tallented staff as you say why do you keep defending them ? If you are so happy with current progress why not giving them monthly 1k$ to make them happy and they will for sure work harder on that .
Why don't you make a server then you can talk? You don't have any ideea what are you saying for sure.
Old 12/23/2015, 00:18   #36

BDC9 Closed? XD
Old 12/23/2015, 08:18   #37

yes
Old 12/23/2015, 17:06   #38

yes perma closed by webzen ^^ fk
Old 12/25/2015, 11:24   #39

not by webzen, nobody play on this ****** server so they just close it by themself
Old 12/26/2015, 05:39   #40

Is the server online almost 5 days i cant login in bdc9 and i cant open too bd website please pm me darknet or thanatos
Old 12/26/2015, 12:14   #41

The sever is temporary close to fix bug as well as update, maybe it will be open after new year holiday
Old 12/27/2015, 07:24   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flygon_386 View Post
The sever is temporary close to fix bug as well as update, maybe it will be open after new year holiday
this server will not be open, they close it cause they cannot do anything new to game.
Old 12/29/2015, 12:24   #43

"The server was not found. Firefox can not find the server www.bdc9.games-shark.com." What happened?
Old 12/29/2015, 13:17   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konkeranto View Post
"The server was not found. Firefox can not find the server www.bdc9.games-shark.com." What happened?
this servers is dead
Old 12/29/2015, 15:36   #45

... i dont understand it, this server was good ... i cant find that many bugs as you say and i cant share your opinion that there is nobody on the server when alot of ppl playing it but there is no c9 private server ... so when you open one keep it open for a while ppl will come because alot of ppl want to play but didnt know that there is a server ...
and the fact is wrong destroer666 ... you dont have to pay to play you can vote for points that you can excchange !!! and get items...

i hope they will open it again i want to play this game!!!