Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > C9 - Continent of the Ninth
You last visited: Today at 10:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EU ranger UNIQUES. TAKE A LOOK

Discussion on WTS EU ranger UNIQUES. TAKE A LOOK within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EU ranger UNIQUES. TAKE A LOOK

email contact me-
we will see the best way to contact each other if really interested.
EU SERVER
lv66 ranger.
-max slots invetory.
-equip 60 perfect gear standard everybody has nowdays
-weapons bull's eye plus13 - dagger master PERFECT STATS plus10 "my damage is 5500"
- standards accesories all needed for critical
-g souls sabrina perfect stats
-magic primer? not a problem!, chaos stone? cosmon stone? what you want i can put that in it.
- i can put for you more than one gear, you name it and you got it.
I HAVE SKILL RESET ALREADY for you, and YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR NAME- Rename so then you can have the nickname that you love.
standard gold is 500.000.000 but if you want i can put 1bilion or if you want to EVEN MORE.
you name it and you got it.
im not here for playing if YOU ARE INTERESTED WE DEAL EASY AND FAST. this acccount has everything but i mean everything.

the account ranger is perfect in is way- and you have the option of having lots of gold which means buying whatever you like. best thing about it? you are even able to change the nickname and put yours-
PEOPLE INTERESTED CONTACT ME FOR REAL DEAL.

contact email --

link for images of the chart

contact.

contact only email.
Old 11/25/2015, 01:41   #2

i need buy gold from you contact me skype: bassam5011
Old 11/26/2015, 20:16   #3

skype?

Tags
c9 ranger, ranger, sell account c9, uniques

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Account Ranger/UNIQUES
07/15/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
my chart is LV 65> >126inventory space max > unique Bulls Eye + 13 > master dagger 15 critical damage 6 attackspeed / perfect stats > sabrina soul set all perfect g soul , strengh shoes and gloves 35,attackspeed 6 shoulders, head 35 int, legs magic def 20 and physical def 20, and chest 15 cooldown. > equip lv60 perfect > i can include gears as your choice > i can include amount of gold as your choice > in cash invetory there is Character Rename so you can change the name of your...
WTT 74 ranger + Nice uniques
12/18/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
74 ranger wit Ice cap and posion/ice boots. 2 shutas with stamina level 3 2 x biglos Redsign 2 x Ohkeros Darila level 3 wings Haul stamina level 3 Podon level 3 wings 5% cast ring
[EVEN] WTS Ranger LvL 75 + Uniques
11/19/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
I'm quiting archlord. Ranger 75 no realm, 39 Vps, good webzen armor with very good yellow stats, many stuff in storage like stones ect. Some CC on it ( 15k Lens, summons ect . ) Uniques : Luke with wings, Logo Ring I'm trustable person, you can ask Hexer, Panther. ( Cheers ) Price : Sold Shuta : Sold
trading Ranger over level 85 for uniques
08/29/2009 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
trading a ranger full realm over level 85 with 2 ohkeros, luke, 2 gaudius. it also as an alt with really good gear over lvl 60 with lvl 9 cook. i can provide screenshots when offered. i only need 2 shutas or 1 shuta and barom. pm me with offers.
WTS ranger with uniques in Cyripus
05/25/2009 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Lets try this again. WTS 50+ ranger with 4/5 realms (poison and electric mixed) - best pvp weapon in the server at this level. - reset unused. - has many level 3 stones that are farmed. - 250+ mill gold coins in storage WTS 65+ elementalist with 3/5 realms (mixed) - good pvp weapon