Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needing help!

Discussion on Needing help! within the C9 - Continent of the Ninth forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Needing help!

Hey everyone!

A friend of mine have some problems with the game!
I'll make it a little clear to read it.

Problems:

- At the moment he starts the game he cant connect to the server and he gets online for me ingame but doesnt see any messages, when i send some.

- At the moment he starts the game he cant see anything and the game closes directly.

So what can he do ?
He already downloaded it new and wrote a ticket to support but they cant help him?

Is it maybe the internet which isnt that good? Im not sure, try to help us !
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2012, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Heya - I'm the friend with the problem. I'll give you some more specific informations.

This is the ticket I'd send at Webzen:
Disconnects (constantly) after character and channel select- With MainCharacter (Slayer - Level 38 - SelfVsSelf / screenshot attached) -New created characters are able to login. 1. Last time able to login / play - 26. or 27 of July (Thursday / Frisay last week) 2. I get DC on all channels 3. The issue started 2 weeks ago - after i logged in a few times - between level 15 and level 20. If u need to know any other things, feel free to ask. Also I'll repeat: tried with turned off firewall / antivir. Cookies and cache cleaned with CCleaner. New informations: I just tested with my members this: I select the channel and at the loading screen there are no chatmessages - BUT i can write in guild, i don't see it or any other chattings, but my guildmembers see what I wrote. It seems like i don't get an answer from the server... I can send informations but I don't recieve any. (tested with turned off antivir and firewall)

For the members here I'll tell you exactly what's going on:
-I can login perfectly, also can select character and channel perfectly. As soon as the loading screen appears after channel select, it seems that I have a DC - I don't get any chatmessages, BUT i can write (so I'm logged in - also a guildmessage appears "SelfVsSelf logged in"). After the loading screen is done I'll get the message "Server connection lost" (not even "Disconnected from server" - the connection is lost).
Like I said in the ticket - If I create a new character, i can connect perfectly, but as soon as i logged in a few times with it, I can't connect with this char, too.

Things I've tried for now:
-Reinstall (7-times)
-Downloaded 2 different clients
-Turned of AntiVir / Firewall
-Cleaned Cache & Cookies with CCleaner
-Started c9 with adminstrator rights
-Tried to login in Patcher and on page
-Restart computer & rooter
-Checked for updates (and installed if there were some) on graphic card, network adapter, rooter and everything possible.
-Wrote 4 tickets (at all) - even Webzen don't know what to do and responded that they send my issue to the proper department.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
help help help help help