Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for someone to partner up with to make a bot for BDO + Other games

Discussion on Looking for someone to partner up with to make a bot for BDO + Other games within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for someone to partner up with to make a bot for BDO + Other games

Hello,

So far I have dumped the latest game update, found all addresses to all functions and hooked into the games user interface system and begun building my bot using that, hooked into the games own navigation system to use it to tell my bot to go from point a to point b and so on... Basically uses the games own navigation to tell the player where to go for grinding and so on.

I am being detected by xigncode probably due to how I am hooking :P anyways that is a little info on what I have done so far, now what I want to do is find someone to work with to finish this bot. Since we will be using the games own ui system against itself we won't need to worry about dx ourselves so there is that

Mainly looking for like-minded individuals who are wanting to make the best bot there is for this game and other games

So far I coded my own custom C++ launcher and injector that injects the .dll stealth-like so tools like scylla and etc. cannot dump the .dll from memory :P which no offense to JuJu his pyx.bdo.dll is easy to dump from memory and fix IAT and then patch it..

Anyways if anyone wants to work with me send me your skype/email in a pm

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 11 games for $25. all games combine make $91 you SAVE!!
11/08/2015 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
*ACCOUNT HAS $91 WORTH OF GAMES, IM SELLING FOR CHEAPER THAN WORTH. *SELLING ORIGIN ACCOUNT FOR SMITE(free to play moba) GEMS. ITS INGAME CURRENCY TO BUY SKINS OR GODS. *ASKING FOR $25 worth of smite gems *YOU CAN EITHER LOG ON TO WEBSITE WITH MY ALT ACCOUNT AND GIFT GEMS OR BUY A $25 GEM REDEEMABLE CODE OFF OF AMAZON.COM *YOU ARE BASICALLY SAVING 80% OFF. *ADD MY STEAM TO DISCUSS MORE OR IF INTERESTED. TY. STEAMLINK: Steam Community :: Rick Origin Games:
Need partner to make hack tool
04/05/2014 - Dragon City - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I am looking for people that can make the hack too, must know php of course. My first project is to hack Dragon City because that game is the best in Social Point. I have done make 2 hack tool, 1. DC Gold 2. DC Exp I have search the bug for food and gems, but I can find it. I have trying everything in DC but still can't find the bug :(
Make Money Online - Need a Partner
03/23/2012 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to our thread where you can find out about becoming our eBay partner and earn some great spare money online. First, take a look at requirements below. Requirements: Verified PayPal Verified eBay / Seller's Account Skype IM Note:
heres one suggestion to make co partner work
08/18/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 0 Replies
this may sound a bit nooby but it probably caught a lot of ppl out. if u r one of the ppl the dces straight away wen u r using conquer partner then try turning off the bit where it says log off wen u see a black name , red name , blue name . hope this has helped.