Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > C/C++
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

c++ Help with kruskal

Discussion on c++ Help with kruskal within the C/C++ forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
c++ Help with kruskal

___
Old 05/26/2013, 12:52   #2

elite*gold: 99
i do not understand the language of your variables, so its hard to help, did you check for circles? You have to make sure that no circles are built in the graph, one way to do this would be creating groups and adding used groups which work together in a group, if groups have collisions, you can detect circles
Old 05/26/2013, 13:08   #3

OK, tryed to translate as much code as i could to make it more "english-firendly" (edited main post)
Old 05/26/2013, 14:16   #4

In your main function you are opening a switch and end it with } while (...); You can do it on a do-while-loop but not on a switch-condition.

It doesn't work - what does not working? Please try to describe your problem better so that we can try to follow you without testing in our compiler. Does the compiler throw any errors?
Old 05/26/2013, 14:27   #5

it is a do- while statement, the switch is in the do{} statement, lol.

And, about my problem, well, when i use the 3rd option in my menu (kruskal), the program doesnt end the process and gives me the results, instead it is working on something into infinty... so thats ym problem.
Old 05/26/2013, 14:30   #6

elite*gold: 99
use debuger of visual studios with this red point thing that u can set and go step by step, check where it goes infinit und change it
Old 05/26/2013, 14:43   #7

not using visual studio, i am using DevC++, but anyway,... I was checking the sudo code, but it seems i've done everything correct, but it still bugs
Old 05/26/2013, 15:51   #8

elite*gold: 1329
Deleting your post and code and everything is the most useful thing to do when asking for help!
Thanks
1 User