Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 03:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot

Discussion on [Beta] DSX1337 - Tribal Wars Bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 12/17/2016, 01:07   #316

elite*gold: 0
this one auto captcha ? or it wont trigger the captcha
Old 12/17/2016, 16:19   #317

elite*gold: 317
The Black Market: 142/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwoot15 View Post
this one auto captcha ? or it wont trigger the captcha
DSX does not trigger bot guard / the Captcha afaik.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2016, 12:16   #318

Do you need a specific build template? Since the bot is not building for me although there are enough resources.
Old 12/18/2016, 12:28   #319

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
Update: Version 3.7
Changelog:
- add: by-coords group selector.
- add: max build queue setting.
- add: force upgrade for building.
- change: app version -> 2.8.3
- fix: crash on update.
- fix: added random delay in trade routine.

- - -

This is a minor update.
The bot has been updated to match the app version 2.8.3. Also, it should not crash on new update notification any more.
This makes the latest smaller changes public. You can use the 'by-coords' selector for group templates now.
Max build queue number is now configurable.
There is a new setting in build templates: You can now force the bot to upgrade buildings to a certain level before using the normal build algorithm.
You can still not define a sequential order, so 'market 1, hide 1, market 2, ...' will not work.

From now on, download will be only available at bitbucket. See
@ If I put only 1 group with the coordinates, will it only use those villages or will it use them first and then the others?

Is it possible to select the villages and place them by coordinates so that they use only them? Because there I would put only a few villages because of dalay.
Old 12/18/2016, 18:23   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by CydexTM View Post
Do you need a specific build template? Since the bot is not building for me although there are enough resources.
Did you enable build routine in the config helper?
Building should work with the default templates.
It will not randomly build anything though, see .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambelli19 View Post
@ If I put only 1 group with the coordinates, will it only use those villages or will it use them first and then the others?

Is it possible to select the villages and place them by coordinates so that they use only them? Because there I would put only a few villages because of dalay.
You can farm by groups, yes. And the bot shouldn't wait when switching villages as long as it didn't attack in the last village.
So: In farm.xml, you can set '<units group="...">...', see .

You could make a new by-coords group, but it will not be very easy / convenient. At least not for your number of villages...
Old 12/20/2016, 18:05   #321

the building algorithm could have a estrategical fresh start foced on the tutorial. This makes everything easyer.
Old 12/20/2016, 19:07   #322

Plans for DSX
When comparing DSX to other tribal wars bot solutions, you can immediately notice some differences. There are javascript-based bots that are great for simple tasks like building and integrate well in the game/page itself, but quickly reach their limits with complicated tasks / all-round account management and longer use.
Then there is utwb with many features but a rather complex user interface. Also, the built in browser is not the optimal solution imo.

DSX is about cross-platform support and stability, and while the majority of users is botting for 8 hours or more per day, over 3/4 of them use Windows Desktop.

While it shouldn't be too hard to configure DSX by changing the predefined templates, the average user will probably not be able to use all of DSX' potential and have trouble working with XML. Also, it is not very convenient to restart the bot every time you change something in the config.
With growing bot features the config files get more complex and I don't think it makes sense to stick with the XML config system any more.
Even though there is no reason to rewrite DSX for Windows support only, a lot of people who would profit from a proper GUI / "window" for DSX. This is the reason why I was hesitating to make bigger feature changes.

Before DSX is getting the new GUI, there are at least 2 smaller features that will be added: Incoming attack handling and parsing the user's villages directly from the mobile API (will improve "fresh start" compability).
A lot of people have asked for more delay settings, so I quickly made a poll:

If this gets enough 'yes' votes, a new/faster delay mode will be added as well.

I have to support free users, pro users/donators and commercial premium farmers and will try my best to make everyone happy.

As always, feel free to leave any feedback
Thanks
4 Users
Old 12/20/2016, 20:09   #323

**** I voted wrong ..

How long are you going to do the poll?
And after the result, how long does it take to make this change?
Old 12/20/2016, 20:13   #324

I think the delay mode will be one of the best options if you are going to play on a speedserver. So imo it's a really great idea.
Old 12/26/2016, 02:47   #325

Documentation

Where is the Documentation? (Ex: Documentation/train.txt)
Old 12/26/2016, 14:11   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindam View Post
Where is the Documentation? (Ex: Documentation/train.txt)
Looks like I didn't update the reference in the help files. Please use the wiki instead:
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2016, 23:23   #327

Hey man been using the bot for three days now, and I'm loving it, I just changed bots because UTWB is having issues with captcha :/

Are you thinking about a feature that limits the amount of troops to recruit? For example in utwb we have to set for how many hours ahead to recruit so we don't spend all resources at once.

I don't really need the pro version, but I'll buy the pro version to support the development, congratulations for your work, keep it up!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/27/2016, 01:03   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3luxe. View Post
Looks like I didn't update the reference in the help files. Please use the wiki instead:
many thanks, <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsilvabr View Post
Hey man been using the bot for three days now, and I'm loving it, I just changed bots because UTWB is having issues with captcha :/

Are you thinking about a feature that limits the amount of troops to recruit? For example in utwb we have to set for how many hours ahead to recruit so we don't spend all resources at once.

I don't really need the pro version, but I'll buy the pro version to support the development, congratulations for your work, keep it up!
I belive that this is much helpfull.

I'm testing the system on a linux vps 24/7, with pro trial. Is true that telegram and PP trade are good tools, but still not enoght for the price. Maybe, more commands for telegram, and resource balance between vilages. Just a ideia XD

- some worlds was minimum attack force(population) against players. An error is inevitable if you enable attack players, but want small partys to farm barbarians.

- Like johnsilvabr told, get more control over trainning time help a lot to equilibrate the resources for building and trainning.

I love this project, and I will buyit to support always.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2016, 09:05   #329

Hi, on the wiki page for groups "$by-selector: You can choose from the list below." but there is no list below.. I think it's a problem with my browser, can someone tell me the by-selectors? Thanks

I want to group my villages according to their location/names..
Old 12/27/2016, 19:03   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsilvabr View Post

Thank you very much for the feedback

Some kind of max queue setting for training is planned, but requires big changes in the train routine. I should be able to add it in January.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindam View Post
I'm testing the system on a linux vps 24/7, with pro trial. Is true that telegram and PP trade are good tools, but still not enoght for the price. Maybe, more commands for telegram, and resource balance between vilages. Just a ideia XD

- some worlds was minimum attack force(population) against players. An error is inevitable if you enable attack players, but want small partys to farm barbarians.
Thanks, I will think about it. Different templates for barbs/players are a good idea but will only be added after the new GUI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laventissi. View Post
Hi, on the wiki page for groups "$by-selector: You can choose from the list below." but there is no list below.. I think it's a problem with my browser, can someone tell me the by-selectors? Thanks

I want to group my villages according to their location/names..
I still didn't add documentation for by-selectors. I did implement some of them, but only 'by-unit' is useful at the moment. You can see how it is used in the default group templates.

There is no good selector for a large number of villages by location yet. You would have to use 'by-coords' for each village you want to add... See
Thanks
1 User

Tags
bot, die, stämme, tribal, wars