Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE][NOT FINISHED] OGamePS

Discussion on [RELEASE][NOT FINISHED] OGamePS within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,154
[RELEASE][NOT FINISHED] OGamePS

Hi!

Long time ago I started an OGame PrivateServer project but I couldn't finish due to school, so I'll share what I've done so far with the prupouse that anyone can continue with it.

Download link and more info here:
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]VacHack Dungeon90 Sorce-Finished
10/30/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I have finished escaped Dungeon monster in winhex for you to not be able to encode themselves. indicate that it is only 90 Dungeon Monsters if you have any questions, please write to me so we can solve the problems P.S. note that I only have 3 post because of that I am new in this forum Klick Here!
[Release]Vachack Dp90 Sorce-finished
10/29/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
I have finished escaped Dungeon monster in winhex for you to not be able to encode themselves. indicate that it is only 90 Dungeon Monsters if you have any questions, please write to me so we can solve the problems P.S. note that I only have 3 post because of that I am new in this forum *link deleted*