Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shakes & Fidget Else Files

Discussion on Shakes & Fidget Else Files within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Shakes & Fidget Else Files

Hey guys
I have downloaded files from Else, but i dont know how to use them, because else deleted them from github, there isnt index and anything like that, are the files not complete? If yes will they be released fully?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2014, 11:55   #2

learn to use Search Button !!

Old 09/18/2014, 12:30   #3

devaster He have the pack .
Old 09/18/2014, 16:16   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by devaster View Post
learn to use Search Button !!

Do you even know who i am talking about? Its script by Tulyita and else provided link with 404

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shakes & Fidget server files with a little update
05/08/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
I have created this edition of files and it can be download from http://sfhu.tk/sffiles.rar Fixes/Updates: -blue background removed, now this is the original -the request.php and a little database update is created by tulyita and it has toilet, mushrooms, tower(only fight alone) and some other -facebook can be added on index.php(/symbol=\/) -the errors files now working(at error 403 and 404) -mushrooms is updated. I created a mushroom giver script Download -multilanguage(all language...
[Selling] I sell Shakes & Fidget Files
04/26/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Guys :) Payment : PaySafeCard , Bank , PayPal Price : 25€ I sell Request.php and Database -Potions -Toilet -Arena -Tower
How Should I Buy Shakes And Fidget Server Files
04/07/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Hellow Friends :mofo: i'm gonna buy this game files and i just wanna now what should i do for buy that it's 1 year that i've looking for this files 1 year :|
How To Config Shakes And Fidget Server Files
03/31/2014 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Hello My Friends Sorry If I Can't Good Speak Like You I'm Barbod From Iran ... I Find This Files From S&F Game : Package Core
Shakes and Fidget files
12/28/2013 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello how can much cost fixed and working files :) I buy say price :) now i can pay 100 e for files . Please pm . We speak on finaly price ! When contact me on skype : Krejcomut and profile photo have beats ! .) on skype im 10 hours day