Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Fable private server files.

Discussion on Dragon Fable private server files. within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Some bugss but project is at beginning.

NO CREDITS FOR ME !!!

Credits to: MentalBlank, HellFireAE and the DFPS Team

dowload link :

"just make the free survey to have acess"

make a folder in xampp/htdocs called df and cut all files from upload folder to df

create a db called df_private and upload sql from database .

start game from localhost/df
Old 11/26/2014, 07:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
survey? like shadow Yusuke said? whatta pain! i`ll crash everything that bores me, and i think i`ll start with you!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dragon Fable Browser Game files[new]
08/08/2012 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Dragon Fable private server files. Some bugs bugs but project is at beginning. NO CREDITS FOR ME !!! Credits to: MentalBlank, HellFireAE and the DFPS Team
Dragon Fable Hack With CE 5.3
09/06/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
DRAGON FABLE HACK WITH CE! 1. Download CE 5.3 and open dragon fable. DragonFable - Free Web RPG 2. Log in your account and go to falconreach. 3. Click on the guy that is near the potion shop. 4. Click Quest. And Click The Lv1 Quest. 5. Open your CE 5.3 and click on a flashing computer sign on the left corner. 6. Scroll down and find firefox.exe and now kill the first 2 goblins in the gate. 7. Now you will have gain 10 Exp. Now in your CE 5.3 on the Value:. 8. Do maths xD 10x8 = 80 ....
dragon fable exploit
06/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
owk this is a nice little exploit that i came across while playing dragonfable. if you go to the pvping section of the game choose to pvp this id: 1431283 it's a mage lvl 16 so players above lvl 26 can't use this exploit but maybe you can find another one using the cor demi codex as a weapon what does this exploit do: let's u win EASY at pvp. the mage uses the cor demi codex and casts spells all the time -> fizzle nice isn't it? XD