Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mr.Limited and his friends

Discussion on Mr.Limited and his friends within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mr.Limited and his friends

Hello guys.

The true is i have an enemy : Mr.Limited-he give me false infractions.
I was banned by Kazaaa without reasons for false infractions of spam, advertising and because yesterday i was glad for Mr.Limited received ban.

My complain [in complain area] was left in the dust few days ago [when Mr.Limited start to push me again].

Don`t worry, i will revenge in my free time, but not in DarkOrbit section, because of this abuse.

I want to talk with Admin epvp, to see what is his point of view, before i start a global forum spam.

After that, i will release a tsunami in other sections of elitepvpers, to give everybody homework, specially to moderators, in my free time, and i will not stop.

I was a good guy until yesterday. I want moderators to be fair-play, or leave this forum. I`m tired of Mr.Limited abuse. Kazaaa is stupid for unfair ban, next time have to analyze before ban a good member who always help community.
Other moderators should inform before ban someone.
Users have right to know about abuses.

Cheers, i will continue to help you guys, when time permitting.