Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 FREE VPS FOR BOOTING!

Discussion on 1 FREE VPS FOR BOOTING! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 1 FREE VPS FOR BOOTING!

Yeah, you hear right.

You're spending a lot of electricity leaving your computer on?
I could provide to you a perfect vps for free to run your bot.

Add me:

YOU SHOULD GIVE SOMETHING BACK SUCH AS A DO ACCOUNT, LICENCE... (VPS 3 MONTHS & 8 GB RAM)
Old 06/11/2016, 22:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You are actually asking something for it, right?
So that's not free at all.
But i don't realise what you're selling yet, you're asking a do account to bot on our account?
Old 06/12/2016, 17:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RioDz View Post
You are actually asking something for it, right?
So that's not free at all.
But i don't realise what you're selling yet, you're asking a do account to bot on our account?
not, I'm asking an account for myself.
Old 06/12/2016, 17:49   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this got removed once why make a new thread then ? its illegal to make false advertisings amd since you are claiming it is free but still ask for an account is false advertising...

Also why would some body be stupid enough to give an account for a vps which you can control anytime.
Old 06/12/2016, 17:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushle View Post
this got removed once why make a new thread then ? its illegal to make false advertisings amd since you are claiming it is free but still ask for an account is false advertising...

Also why would some body be stupid enough to give an account for a vps which you can control anytime.
I give fully acces.