Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rise of Mythos - Kongregate (Snowy Fort) - Arguably the best account in the entire ga

Discussion on Rise of Mythos - Kongregate (Snowy Fort) - Arguably the best account in the entire ga within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Rise of Mythos - Kongregate (Snowy Fort) - Arguably the best account in the entire ga

INTRO

I am selling rights to play this account exclusively for the time and energy spent into making it one of the best in the entire game. No employee of Rise of Mythos or any of its platform counterparts may participate in this sale.

This is one of the most wanted accounts in the game on one the oldest and most active servers, making it very valuable.

Asking for $3,500 or best offer (USD), if you are interested at all in this game, or know anything about it you will realize what a good deal this really is considering how much has gone into it. To put this into perspective, 1 gold rush event to get a black opal costs roughly $1,000 (and I have one in inventory currently)

Have had loads of fun playing this game, and many people I will miss playing with, but sadly time to hang up my hat and move on.

Time for the goods....

CARDS (put in order they are listed in deck guide)

Awakened (Top Tier 7 star) - Unique units in bold

Templar, Lance Champion, Eacann the Charger, Wind-dancer Elke, Emporer Augustus, Crossbow Captain, Repeating Crossbow, Battle Abbess, Pontiff Faol, Arya the Honourable (set up for a very nice human theme deck) Elven Rebel, Elven Legionairre, Velyn the Unscarred, Sorann the Unforgiving, Centaur Guerilla Leader, Tengu Bloodseeker, Sensei Calista, Sky Reaver Vara, Zombie Champion, Princess Sarya.

Godlike (6 star) - Currently 95 godlike unit/skill cards on the account!!

Units:

Human - Lucanus, Tallis, Angelic Statue, Vincent, Juliet, Devil Messenger Fate, Pisces, Cancer, The Golden Dawn
Elf - Elven Fire Archmage, Ophelia, King Vel-Assar, Ryli, Sorann, Libra
Halfblood - Feles Tracker, Guerrilla War Leader, Lucius, Tengu Bloodseeker, Yumi, Fenris, Battle Drum, War Totem, Maia
Undead - Ofeigur, Cain, Varkus, Taurus, The Death
Goblin - Ariella
Ogre - Boss Ragnar
Beast - Fiery Hound, Spiteful Bat, Winged Emporer
Outsider - Wyte, Zeus, Harpy, Minotaur, Greek Archer, Trojan Horse, Hoplite, Peltast, Odin, Freyja, Frost Giant, Draugr, Dwarf, Viking, Osiris, Ra, Set, Khnum, The World, Wheel, Sniper, Goddess of Sea, Karma, Knight Lawrence
Dragon - Ferena, Tesalos, Stormy Dragonkin, Blessed Dragonkin, Volante, Magician
Angel - Aleksandra, Caitlyn, Heaven's Judgement, Michael, Gabriel, Luo, Israphel
Demon - Tarsis, Diabolos, Garghael

Skills (remember these are godlike only):

Warrior - Last Stand
Ranger - Double Stab, Disinformation, Reveal Weakness, Swift Raid
Mage - Scorch, Lightning Tempest, Lightning Storm
Priest - Dispel, Smite, Inspire (x2), Guardian Angel, Sanctuary (x2), Repulse, Chosen One (x3), Heavenly Help (x2)

Legendary (5 star) - No need to play legendary cards on this account and there are too many to list, so i'll only list some I think are good...

Units:

Emrys the Unyielding, Alice, Azrael, The Justice, Ilha, Theron, Aphrodena, Glade Guardian Ava, Gemini, The Hermit, Lumineers, Mifzuna (x2), Chieftan Lionroar, Maia, Zodiac Messenger Sheep, Sagittarius, Aries, Leo, The Hanged Man, King Bael, Neferata, Star, High Priestess, Temperance, Lorie, Nuwa, Artemis, Hamlyn, Hel, Pan (x2), Anunket, Goddess of Order Maat, Queen of zodiac, Nun, Simon, Priestess El, Danika, Annie, Angelic Flame, Soaring Hazel, Seraphim Leader, Swift Astral, Jaraax, Mareth, The Djinn, Wolf of War

Skills:

War - Cull the Weak
Ranger - True Shot, Swift Death (x3), Premed, Double Stab, Deadly blow (x2), Swift Raid (x2), Time to Die
Mage- Arma, Scorch, Pet (x2), Forget, Tempest, Conjure
Priest - Refuge (x3), Sanc, Touch, Call of Power, heavenly help, Righteous Judement

Again this is not a complete list, just some of the highlights...

Now for the fun part, the character sets this account apart just as much as the cards, if not more...

Character Info

Level 70 - Vip 10
Crown - Level 20 godlike
Armor - Level 20 godlike
Weapon - Level 20 godlike
Cloak - Level 20 godlike
Ring of Wisdom - Godlike, Legendary
Ring of Bravery - Legendary
Ring of Perserverance - Legendary
Ring of Life - Legendary
Lover's Ring - Epic
Insignia of Wisdom - Legendary
Pendant of Wisdom - Legendary
Pendant of Perserverance - Legendary
Pendant of Life - Epic
Earrings of Bravery - Legendary

Account has many horses- have won many showdowns and post seasons, current horse is Legendary Champion's Destrier (currently stabled for 47 more days from today and a few more in the mail). This horse is Stage 1 and continues being fed to level up..

Currently 10k gold, 6 mil silver, 6 mil crystal (these are subject to change depending how long until a sell - and to feed the horse)

Misc. inventory items:
Black Opal x 1 - huge value here... (~$1,000 back right here)
Fire Ruby x 9 - Lots of silver on account to upgrade cards as needed
Fire Opals/Pink Diamonds...
Yellow Soccer Ball
Golden Horsehair (x4)
Turquoise Dragonsoul (x2)
Amethyst x 100 - Get 2 free Tarot cards in the future!
Soul Summoner - Couple weeks away from gl bael or desperate soul
Human Awaken fragments - ~200
Elf Awaken fragments - ~200
Halfblood Awaken fragments - ~150
Undead Awaken Fragments - ~150
Gobline Awaken Fragments - ~100
143 League Tickets
11 Tempest Packs (7 day fire rune and tempest horse in each)
Legendary Rune formulas: Fire x2, Attack x2, Sunder x2, Disturb x6, Life x14, Inspire x5, Regen x4, Ranged x2

Sorry, only 20 rubies currently, but plenty of stuff to sell if you want more

City Upgrades all Max lvl 20
Guild Research all Max lvl 10

1600+ pvp medals of honour

Undead - 47
Beast - 38
Goblin - 38
Ogre- 42
Elf - 50
Halfblood - 50
Outsider - 50
Dragon - 50
Angel - 43
Demon - 45
Ranger -47
Mage - 39
Priest - 50

This account and game has been a lot of fun to play and I pride myself on being honest and genuinely a good person as others in game can tell you. I hope it finds the hands of someone who can appreciate it as much as I have.

I also have a high level character on a game called Dawn of the Dragons on Kongregate that is an added bonus, a lot of time was spent there also...

If interested or have any questions please message me here, or e-mail at

Payments are through Paypal only and account info is shared once payment is received. Thanks

Tags
kings and legends, kongregate, rise of mythos, rom, snowy fort