Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling War Commander Account.

Discussion on Selling War Commander Account. within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling War Commander Account.

Have lvl 41 WC account, was top of line about 4 months time, was nothing left to do, everything was completed, but recently haven't had much time to play and have gotten into another game, therefore i am lookin' to sell my WC account which is now a bit behind due to new updates that have come out over the passed 4 monthes, some things have been gotten and completed but not all,

e-mail if serious into buying this acc and for more information on the acc in fuller detail.

looking for 250minimum, and would still probably not consider it, i've spent over 2 and a half years on the account even with boosts and paying real money, so I'm looking to be compensated for my life time basically, I would like to sell it for 500$ but that's debatable,

Again, e-mail if serious into buying this and would like a lot more information on the account.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Firefall Commander Package Founder Account for $75
07/24/2016 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I'm selling an original Commander's Founder account for Firefall by Red5 Studios. If you want the $100 package for less than what they wanted you to pay for it, I can do that for you. Includes these Commander exclusives: - Limited edition Light-ground vehicle known as the "Locust" - Permanent 15% XP Bonus + 10% Squad XP Bonus - 960 Red Beans ($120 Value) (FRESH AND UNUSED) - A custom gold Commander-rank Founder decal - Custom Commander-rank tiki mask
Selling a lvl 35 War Commander Account
12/16/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 15 Replies
I have a lvl 35 War Commander Account for sale ... it has all the event units, all buildings and defenses in the base are max lvl and so are all the top units and most of the lower units ... make me an offer [email protected]
selling war commander level 36
11/21/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 8 Replies
hey, Im selling my war commander account I played this game for year and a half my level in game is 36 most of units unlocked and all lvl 12 behemoths(lvl 12), elite megas(12), ehellfires(12), hell-strom(12), Fav(12), Enforcers(12), Raptors(12), eWarHawk(11), egats(12), paladin(11), rhino(10). widowMaker unlocked, elite laser unlocked, elite shocktank lvl 4 gladiator, elite valk, stinger and most of units in academy
[Selling] SELLING WAR COMMANDER LVL33 ACCOUNT
10/07/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
if eny1 interested pm me here the list of unlocked event prizes :shock trooper, Fav,stinger,elite gattling truck,laser tank,gladiator,Elite hellfire,hellstorm,drone silo,reaper drone,elite riflemen,honey badger,widowmaker,rocket barrage and all sickle prizes :colossus, havoc,behemoth,vanguard
Selling a War Commander account with Facebook (Level 33)
06/06/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling another War Commander Account, this one is Level 33 and still being upgraded, unlike the level 35 I sold that was maxed... Please PM me for a price and list of units. I think I will have it ready after the next event in a few weeks at which point it will be level 34. It comes with the Face Book Account which also has ChefVille on it. Email me at [email protected] for a list of Building, Unit and Event items + their levels and Screenshot of the base