Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Venezuelan payment

Discussion on Venezuelan payment within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Venezuelan payment

Hello to everybody, i am from Venezuela.

For what is this topic?

-If you have a Venezuela payment and you do not wanna a ban or did you change this i can make you purchases your account completely safe. interested PM me, i do the purchases for paypal from Venezuela and i receive the 20 or 25% of your purchase.
Old 10/13/2014, 23:18   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
Hey,

First, Bitcoin are 100% safe.
Second, for the interesting personn, ask that personn to make first a payment with the system "paymentez" in the area payment, if he can't that mean he's not from venezuela.
Third, if you take 25% of the purchase like you said, hungarian payment is more interesting, so i think peaple will just continue to buy with bitcoins or skrill.
Old 10/13/2014, 23:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatore View Post
Hey,

First, Bitcoin are 100% safe.
Second, for the interesting personn, ask that personn to make first a payment with the system "paymentez" in the area payment, if he can't that mean he's not from venezuela.
Third, if you take 25% of the purchase like you said, hungarian payment is more interesting, so i think peaple will just continue to buy with bitcoins or skrill.
Why i am 100%safe?

I am from Venezuela and i do the purchases from Venezuela, we are not doing nothig ilegal for bigpoint.

Hungarian payment is not best if i take 25%, why? if one pack cost in hungarian is 100 dollars in Venezuelan is 50$, i take 25% of 50 and that is 10 dollars... Total: 60Dollars and in Hungarian payment is 100$
Old 10/14/2014, 17:02   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arrow Seafight -> Browsergames Trading

#moved