Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RESOULER..About your ultimate naruto thread!

Discussion on RESOULER..About your ultimate naruto thread! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RESOULER..About your ultimate naruto thread!

Hey mate,

Thanks for helping with this...

Is there any chance you could add a "skip" function" on the events? I haven't tried to run then yet, but i've looked and checked the script and there no function to do it properly.

I could try to do it instead of asking you, but I'm not an expert and just started to work with these kinds of scripts...So it would probably take a long time to me to do it... Can you do it please?

Another thing is..Do you know who to identify the packages of joken on wpe pro? I tried...but translating them twice..leads you to a non-sense whole bouch of chinese and vietnamit stuff...so i couldn't even scratch the surface yet..

Can you help with this mate?

Thanks in advance

Diego

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Naruto Ultimate games.la VIP 6 vs. Naruto Joyfun
04/12/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Trade my games.la Account which is VIP 6, lvl 86 vs. an Account from Naruto Joyfun EU Server, must be Vip 6 too. Crew is: Main Genjutsu, Kakashi, Itachi, Sasori, Maito Gai. Other informations via PM.
[Selling] Ultimate Naruto Acc
02/25/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, Ich verkaufe mein acc auf einem Ultimate.Naruto.la server. ich bin lvl 78,und vip4 knap vip5 und fals ihr mehr über mein acc herraus finden wolt guckt euch die beiden screens an. Unbenannt.png - directupload.net Unbenannt.png - directupload.net wenn ihr interesse habt, schrebt mich an für 40-50 euro könnt ihr ihn haben
[Selling] ultimate naruto VIP 9
02/12/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my ultimate naruto VIP 9 account, rank 1 in the server, if u are intersted mp
Ultimate Naruto
10/23/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
I was wondering if its possible to use Cheat Engine on it, and if anyone knows how to create a hack for it? Thanks
naruto ultimate
10/12/2013 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
gibt es spieler die naruto ultimate spoielen :D