Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit GB1 account wanted.

Discussion on Darkorbit GB1 account wanted. within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit GB1 account wanted.

Looking for a good DO account on gb1 server, would prefer a minimum of basic FE or higher.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WANTED: DarkOrbit Acc
07/29/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i was looking for D.O account with something like the Stats below: Full Elite atleast 28 PP Pet Preferably Apis, couple havoc Premium for atleast a couple months? Good Amount of Ammo? Server: USA east 1/2...or maybe Global America
DarkOrbit US East 1(wanted) *Trade*
01/12/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies
Hey I am new here but I really like this game so I am willing to trade my GameTap Account for a Good DarkOrbit Ship on the USA East 1 Server If you really don't play darkorbit anymore or if you do im Willing to trade you with my Gametap Account for true PC GAMERS with unlimited games. The GameTap account has Premium for 2 years and 6 months left <06/29/2015> ..So what ever games you download within those 3 years are your forever.You can also Create a free sub-account for every member of your...
>> WANTED - DARKORBIT GB1 ACC - PAYPAL <<
08/20/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
WANTED! DARKORBIT GB1 ACCOUNT MUST BE LVL 19 OR CLOSE TO LVL 19 HAVE FULL ELITE Price willing to pay via Paypal €30-€45 Depending on the Account! High PP + Uridium + LF4 Increases price!
[WANTED] Darkorbit Account GL EU 4
04/24/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i'am looking for a account on darkorbit I want : 8 iris and apis And Full lf3 Havoc and lf4 in not needed Contackt me via: Skype: weed-peace-n-rock Hope to see you soon
wanted global europe 4 acc darkorbit
08/02/2011 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies
looking for ge4 acc will trade a lvl 60+ battlestar Galactica Online acc plus a lvl 16, 26 Pilot points uk sever darkorbit acc or i could buy the acc off u