Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Darkorbit ship US West

Discussion on [WTB] Darkorbit ship US West within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Must be FE 24 pilot bio
Gali
10kk cred
5k uri
Pet level 8
kamikaze 3
all resource collector 3
any formation
8 iris
1 apis
any level above 13
Old 01/06/2014, 10:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
check this one out:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
01/05/2014 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
24 pilot bio FE
Looking for UFE west ship.
12/18/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Title says it all I will go first if you want me to due to my low amount of post and or back market trades. US2 USA WEST COAST*
[Trading] Trading my CZ3 ship for a USA west account
08/15/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
CZ3 -10 drones ~ 8x iris - 1x apis - 1x Zeus >>>ALL LVL 16<<< -10 havoc -2mil ammo -10k jackpot -lvl 20 ~ 2.6x9.4x5 EXP -Basic Colonel ! -Galaxy gate's: Alpha: 26/34 - Beta: 23/48 - Gamma: 79/82 ~ -142mil credits
[Buying] USA West Ship
07/03/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking to get a usa west ship. needs to be half way decent, as in Lf4s, havocs and hercs, all iris and atleast apis, would be better if got the zues also. Let me know. Not going first do to the scams ive already been through on this site.
Affordable Good Ship USA West
12/22/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Hey elitepvpers, my time of Darkorbit is over. I feel the game is getting annoying as i do not have the time to compete with other players, legit one's and botters/hackers. I have one ship, which is my main account. IT IS NOT AN EXTREMELY GOOD SHIP! IT IS HOWEVER CAPABLE OF SURVIVING AND KILLING ENEMIES! The price will be asked to only people who are serious about buying this ship. The server is USA West(us2). You can PM me on elitepvpers, or add my skype(trulybeneficial). Sorry, i didn't know...