Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Selling] Darkorbit account

Discussion on [Selling] Darkorbit account within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Selling] Darkorbit account

Here is a collection of print screen clippings I have taken from my account, I will list what I can of what my account has.

USA (east coast)
level 18
MMO
853m exp
15.4m honour
6 gates completed [hades active]
drone level 14
27pp
maxed skylab

748,000,000 credits
57,000 uridium
1.3k jump credits

8 iris drones, zues & apis
10 havoc designs & 2 hercules
moth drone formation
heart drone formation

3 ships in hangar (goliath, vengeance, spearhead)

spectrum -goli design
venom -goli design
sentinel -goli design
diminisher -goli design
solace - goli design
lightning - vengeance design

43 lf4 level 12 lasers
38 lf3 lasers
41 bo2 sheilds
repair bot 4

1.7m x4
152k RSB
700k x3
2m SAB
5.4 x2
89k plt-3030 rockets
127 emps
6.7k mines
147k plt-2021 rockets
7k hellstorm

I am asking for a straight forward paypal payment, after receiving payment I will send the details to either the email that the money was sent from on paypal, or to your skype, whichever you would prefer. NO paysafe cards.

I am looking for a payment of £70/$110/€80 - wherever you are from I doubt it will be an issue converting, if you are short by a couple of pounds, dollars or euros I will most likely make an exception.

Money first, then I will give you details, I genuinely don't have an interest for DO, and I haven't played in a very long time, I would rather someone just bought it and put the account to use. If you don't trust me, that is not my problem, just ignore the rest of this thread and be on your way. You will have this thread, skype chat log and proof on Paypal, so yeah.. I don't tolerate scammers or time wasters either.

Contact me by IM'ing me on skype or just reply to this thread with your email or skype.
Skype ID - cellninety3

-Just to add on the account transfer.. after the payment is received I will change the current Darkorbit email to the one you will provide. Thanks.

I am NOT wanting to trade

I am NOT letting you log onto the account first

If requested, I will post a picture at a selected place in Darkorbit with a little message in the chat box, to show that the account is real.

Tags
account, darkorbit, selling