Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight cheap account INT7

Discussion on Seafight cheap account INT7 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Seafight cheap account INT7

Hello ePVP,

I'm selling an account at Int7 Server. The boat have been banned for a whole year and I don't really have much time to play that game anymore. So I'm typing down a small description about what I'm selling. I hope someone finds it useful

-So I'm Starting from the Profile...

Experience Points: Over 350 Million Experience Points. Not being specific, you know why
Elite Points: Also over 350 Million elite points.
Crystals: 830
Skill Points: 45/50

-So next one is the ship.

You already realised it is an Elite 27.
It got a few skins, like map ones, Sceptare, Sea Hawk. But not like those new skins. (As this ship was banned)
I have the Voodo Deck for like an other month. And all 10 others.
Maxed with admiral cannons. (Who cares about this ones now right. Every one hacks this now )
This still got that touch of war and i got 583,000 Gunpowders and 310,00 Plates of Armor.
Old Castles are level 5 (Before ban Voodo Castles didn't existed so...). Default War Castles are level 5.
Spoiler

-And I also got a few maps. But that is not important anymore I guess since there are no more bots.
Virgo: 1x
Capricornus: 15x
Sagittarius: 17x
Cancer: 16x

Total: 49x Bonus Maps

(Just making this look nicer )
Total Pearls from Maps: 2,025,000
Total Gun Powders: 293,500
Total Armor Plates: 145,000

And so, that's it. I think. You can add me on skype so we can talk about this. The Price is 35$ and I only accept paypal. Interested peoples add me to my skype: anonymouscheater (click the skype icon)

Notice: I like recording conversations so if you try to take moneys back from PayPal, I'll have both skype logs and the video as a proof that I gave the account and it is exactly as it is described as above. Thank You for reading this post.

Payment first then the account. That's why I want to use PayPal. So no one can scam.

THIS IS A REPOST BECAUSE I POSTED OLD THREAD ON BROWSER GAME TRADING SECTION AND NOT SEAFIGHT SECTION
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/06/2013, 22:39   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Arrow Seafight -> Browsergames Trading

#moved/closed

You can push your old thread once a day (every 24 hours), having it in the SF section is the wrong section
Closed Thread