Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uridium Service [ Verified ]

Discussion on Uridium Service [ Verified ] within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/07/2013, 20:29   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
What I need to read? Your high prices and your only 4 positive trades?... And you are who to say how is my speaking form? I dont comment yours.

Man, buy yourself brains.
1. View my topics where I'm selling uri and other stuffs. And look how many trusted people supporting me, even moderators.
2. When I traded I didn't know anything about "trade request". Moreover, I don't really need this, because everyone know that I am honest man.
3. Your positive trades mean NOTHING, because it's just another numbers in the internet.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:31   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tungus View Post

Man, buy yourself brains.
1. View my topics where I'm selling uri and other stuffs. And look how many trusted people supporting me, even moderators.
2. When I traded I didn't know anything about "trade request". Moreover, I don't really need this, because everyone know that I am honest man.
3. Your positive trades mean NOTHING, because it's just another numbers in the internet.
Ok, but I even cant understant why you got mad... I only said you ARENT the only trusted here, why you say to all they arent? I never saw you supporting someone that isnt your reseller.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:35   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 2,658
please... contact with pesho and give he uridium....
Old 06/07/2013, 20:35   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You bought uridium anytime? YES it gives logs, and you cant buy only 40k... Think a bit first.
this proves how noob you are with SMS payment you can also buy 9k uridium and yes i've bought it many times and it never leaves any log. TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND WATCH DORAEMON.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:35   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ok, but I even cant understant why you got mad... I only said you ARENT the only trusted here, why you say to all they arent? I never saw you supporting someone that isnt your reseller.
I mean that I am the only trusted from uri sellers.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:37   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes, ID. But he put uridium with some uri bug. So it's 100 clear that he will take account data and later just stole it.
So people - I I do not advise to use this service.
Couldn't have said it better myself. If it wasn't an in-map bug, it would UID accessible . Lol, Can't write
Quote:
#Closerequest
, but I think soon the chance will come
Old 06/07/2013, 20:38   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayur™ View Post
[COLOR="RED] this proves how noob you are with SMS payment you can also buy 9k uridium and yes i've bought it many times and it never leaves any log. TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND WATCH DORAEMON. [/COLOR]
Oh yea and in your maths how 9 per x times gets 40? The logs are here: Uriudium--- Balance and when you buy Uriudium you get a promo code... Test was on new account so it has promo code if he bought uri
Old 06/07/2013, 20:41   #53

EVERYONE STOP MAKING SPAM!!!
Old 06/07/2013, 20:45   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Come on guys!

Sincerely I had some problems with this member Razor on PBDO, but if tata26 tested, it's cleared?
Someone buy for 10$ and if he get positive after that, cool. If not, just close this and ban him.

Anyway, how much we will get for 10$? So we can calculate other things too.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:46   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by »Razor« View Post
EVERYONE STOP MAKING SPAM!!!
True, guys.
If someone want buy or don't - noone force him, it's his choice, we already said much enough.

But in case if he really can do uri, I know the reason, why he says that he won't do any tests more - just because he is a reseller.
And his boss told him sya to all :"**** you, I will not do any more tests."
But it's if only he really can do that uri.
Old 06/07/2013, 20:49   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
True, guys.
If someone want buy or don't - noone force him, it's his choice, we already said much enough.

But in case if he really can do uri, I know the reason, why he says that he won't do any tests more - just because he is a reseller.
Tungus,

you know nothing indeed. You're keeping blaming others without a reason.
Yes, he doesn't seem to be trusted, but stop posting every thought you have. Maybe I'm thinking of going to Mars, but have I ever posted that?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2013, 20:50   #57

Quote:
True, guys.

I will tell you im not the FOUNDER OF THIS BUG...... so the prices are there and no more i cannot change them you dont wanna buy dont buy. Simple as that
Old 06/07/2013, 20:54   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've added you.

Want to ask about prices on skype.
Old 06/07/2013, 21:04   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 15,362
  • You are not allowed to sell guides or tutorials of any kind. Elitepvpers stands for free sharing of information which is why we will no longer tolerate information being offered for a fee in Black Market. All respective topics will be closed.
#closed
Thanks
5 Users
Closed Thread