Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Darkorbit botting service CHEAP!!! AND TRUSTED!!

Discussion on Darkorbit botting service CHEAP!!! AND TRUSTED!! within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Darkorbit botting service CHEAP!!! AND TRUSTED!!

I want to open my DARKORBIT BOTTING SERVICE!!
I havenīt got license ,so you need your license of the bot i want to bot:
Bots:: KBOT,IBOT,PBDO-BOT.
--You send to me the user,pass,server,bot i want use, and the configs(if is pbdo you can send me the task).
--I havenīt got license but if i get a lot of people i buy a pbdo license.
--Iīm not responsable if you lost your drones,etc(but if i see your drones are very dangerous i can repair it)
--You can give me your pbdo license to bot your account(iīm trusted).
Prices::

--2 day:: free
-- first get 5 days of free botting(i want to be trusted)
--7 days:: 1€
--19 DAYS:: 2€
--1 month:: 3.5€

And i need a kbot license, if you give me a kbot nogg license with more than 1 year and the license change to my account, i give you:: 65 days of botting.
Contact on skype, pay with paypal.
Win 7 performance:: 5.9

BOTSERVICE by marto124

48 hour Free for Testing!

24/7 Botten, no Downtimes !

Good Prices and Performance

Secure Privacy Policy

Profit for the Buyer

--------------------------------------------------------------

I offer a 24/7 Bot-Service that is based on a Windows root. The server is running stable with no downtime. I Offering this service for Kbot / Ibot and more. What is good on my server?

- Good Price and Performance
- fast and good Support
- 24/7 online Server
- very Aktiv (with Skype + pn).

- Boxes botten
- NPC botten
- GGs botten

--------------------------------------------------------------

Prices.

[B]48h: 0 Euro
1 Month: 3.5€/
2 Months: 8€/

Payment-Options

--Paypal
--Paysafecard
--Ukash

Contact.

★Darkorbit Bot Service Info's ★
[spoiler]● If an account gets banned while we are botting for you,
we can give back part of money, and you can choose another account that we will bot.
● You need a license to use our Darkorbit Bot Service
● You can choose what kind of botting we should do. (Box, Killing, etc.)
Nobody use becouse they say'' you arenīt trusted'' so make a test and i bot for free 2 days.(first 5 days(if you have license))
Old 03/12/2013, 18:12   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
fake
Old 03/12/2013, 18:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
1 Month: 3.5€/
2 Months: 8€/

Lol ?

Seems not very trusted :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/12/2013, 19:52   #4

elite*gold: 0
so make a test
Old 03/12/2013, 19:56   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 735
The Black Market: 100/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Can you explain why to buy 2 x 1 month is cheaper than buy 1 x2 month o.o?

Tags
botting, darkorbit, darkorbit botting service, service