Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading > DarkOrbit Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dark Orbit - KBot, KOpen Stealth, Merkava, Uridium, Bot service...

Discussion on Dark Orbit - KBot, KOpen Stealth, Merkava, Uridium, Bot service... within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 295
Exclamation Dark Orbit - KBot, KOpen Stealth, Merkava, Uridium, Bot service...

Hello ElitePvPers users!

I am official 100% trusted dealer of KBot, KOpen Stealth, Merkava, Uridium and bot service. Here are my prices:

- KBot noGG (without doing Galaxy Gates) 11 years: PayPal 10€ , PaySafeCard 10€/40zł (PLN);
- KBot GG (with doing Galaxy Gates) unlimited: PayPal 30€ , PaySafeCard 30€/120zł (PLN);
- KOpen Stealth (with doing Galaxy Gates) unlimited: PayPal 30€ , PaySafeCard 30€/120zł (PLN);
- Merkava (we're working to do Galaxy Gates) unlimited: PayPal 120€/480zł (PLN) - If you want a license for some days, just come ...;
- 5.000 Uridium: PayPal 1.50€/6zł (PLN);
- 30.000 Uridium: PayPal 7€/28zł (PLN);
- 75.000 Uridium: PayPal 15€/60zł (PLN);
- 150.000 Uridium: PayPal 25€/100zł (PLN);
- 330.000 Uridium: PayPal 55€/220zł (PLN);
- 1 day botting service (you need to have a bought license on your account): PayPal 1.25€/5zł (PLN)/50 e*gold;
- 7 days botting service (you need to have a bought license on your account): PayPal 4.95€/20zł (PLN)/250 e*gold;
- 30 days botting service (you need to have a bought license on your account): 10€/40zł (PLN)/500 e*gold;
- 1 day botting (you don't have to have a bought license - but you can - on your account): 2€/8zł (PLN)/100 e*gold;
- 7 days botting (you don't have to have a bought license - but you can - on your account): 6€/24zł (PLN)/300 e*gold;
- 30 days botting (you don't have to have a bought license - but you can - on your account): 15€/60zł (PLN)/750 e*gold;

I hope, that some programs will give you very much happy adventures.

Do you want to have more informations about these programs? OK! Just come I'm selling them here too!!!

Contact with me:

- Skype (DO.Programs.Antek)
- E-mail ()
- Facebook ()
- Gadu Gadu (44922713)
- ICQ (652043090)

Regards,
Antek
Closed Thread