Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FEEL FREE TO SUPPORT ME

Discussion on FEEL FREE TO SUPPORT ME within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation FEEL FREE TO SUPPORT ME

i just wanted to tell you about scammer moving here, DO NOT ACCEPT in skype this name : puiu_george

i lost my account, someone else got scammed with money from these.. and here is my proof .. I maded own page in so you can see proofs

Old 02/18/2013, 19:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
Dude i got scammed by puiu george not by other 1....i added him on skype too and he sayd he accepted a file just like yours from puiu george something with paypal.Please check your computer idk if u accepted it but he did and his account gone because its a keylogger and thats how he scammed your account.
I believe Rizolegend2013 because he(puiu george) also wanted to give me the program and it was a keylogger so i formated my computer.
So let me rezume you:
Rizolegend2013 didn't scam you,i saw his topic he wanted to trade acc to you.
He got the paypal from george and got keylogged so he lost his acc and got your skype name with it,then scammed you and he got bad in this sittuation without doing anything.

PS:I can give you the skype id of a good friend(merkava reseller) that got also proofs that george is scammer.Please edit your post.
Old 02/18/2013, 19:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDevilInsideMe View Post
Dude i got scammed by puiu george not by other 1....i added him on skype too and he sayd he accepted a file just like yours from puiu george something with paypal.Please check your computer idk if u accepted it but he did and his account gone because its a keylogger and thats how he scammed your account.
I believe Rizolegend2013 because he(puiu george) also wanted to give me the program and it was a keylogger so i formated my computer.
So let me rezume you:
Rizolegend2013 didn't scam you,i saw his topic he wanted to trade acc to you.
He got the paypal from george and got keylogged so he lost his acc and got your skype name with it,then scammed you and he got bad in this sittuation without doing anything.

PS:I can give you the skype id of a good friend(merkava reseller) that got also proofs that george is scammer.Please edit your post.
^^ i belive you and for information, that account george was selling is allready done with little trick by my friend
Old 02/18/2013, 19:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can we speak on skype?give me your skype adress we need to speak

and yea from now on when you do transactions ask for middle-mans it's more safe thats why it's called middle-man,the function given by epvp
Old 02/18/2013, 19:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Man please believe me i did nothing (( i accepted that file George told me that i can use that to buy accounts from him cuz it is cheaper and u don't lose that much money and i believed him now i lost my account and in the video you made i am seen as scammer I heard that you called the police and i did nothing wrong
Old 02/18/2013, 20:02   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I believe you....people can do like everything to scam somebody....I hope that Like(I don't know your name sorry) would understand the situation.You(Like) sayd that you did a trick on the account of the scammer.....eventought you got scammed,hacking or stealing somebody's account is also a breaking of law....i read some articles on the internet....i know you wanted to have revenge but you called the police and then you got on his account and i don't know what you did but if you called the police you should'v let the account intact.In this case it's a bit of your fault too to break the law.Both break the law.TOS says that only one player can play on a account and the account trading/selling/buying is illegal so anything coming from 3rd person cannot be processed since you did it with your hand.....
After i got scammed i took a decision....if i want to play a game i should made my own account not get from others so that would be safe for me.I also had a good account that got scammed in past but i didn't back down and i made another(atm is very noob) but i learnt my lesson.And i didn't called the police.Why?Because it's just a game and i break the law myself so i deserved it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2013, 20:07   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Like sorry if i sayd that stuff on skype like:Sorry that it isn't my fault that you traded with somebody else....i didn't notice till then that i didn't had my account anymore ( now i know that he traded you with my account that got it from that keylogger =((
Old 02/19/2013, 00:44   #8

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by moartea0008 View Post
Like sorry if i sayd that stuff on skype like:Sorry that it isn't my fault that you traded with somebody else....i didn't notice till then that i didn't had my account anymore ( now i know that he traded you with my account that got it from that keylogger =((

updated this post and my HOMEPAGE : hope i can talk to you moartea0008
Thanks
1 User