Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*BUY* Elite Dark Orbit Ship

Discussion on *BUY* Elite Dark Orbit Ship within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*BUY* Elite Dark Orbit Ship

Looking for a high end DO account to buy. Must have all drones, at least 15 LF4, and a PET. Please PM me with details/prices. Prefer English server but everything will be considered. Thank you.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dark Orbit > Ship Advantages and Disadvantages
10/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hey, i am Tim and i know that there are lots of threads where a guys ask which is the best Ship for him.... so I wanted to make a thread showing the advantages and disadvantages of each ship, and that is the result: Vengeance The Veangeance is good ship for player which started an new account and want to hunt the noobies on the starter maps, because it got 10 more speed than an goliath. I know, if an full elite goliath will attack you, you will destroid nearly everytime, but when you use...
Dark Orbit Compte FR2 / Sales Account Dark Orbit
09/25/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Bonjour, Serveur : France 2 Firme: EIC Equipements : 28 LF4 dont 21 lvl 16 22 boucliers 51 générateurs de vitesse 10 drones lvl 16
[B] Dark Orbit DE 4 -> Voll-Elite
10/09/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies
Heyho liebe EPvpers, ich verkaufe hier meinen Dark Orbit Account auf dem DE 4 Server: Hallo ***** Deine aktuelle Position im Ranking ist 2.*** Du hast 126.***.*** Erfahrungspunkte und 1.***.*** Ehre erspielt.
(S) Dark Orbit Voll Elite Acc (B) 15€ PSC
05/29/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich suche einen Dark Orbit Voll Elote Goliath Account und biete dafür 15€ PSC. Da Voll Elite, also alle Iris Drohne, LF3 etc.. und im Skilltree sollte eig. auch schon einige sachen geskillt sein. Auserdem sollte er min. 3 Kreise über den Rank haben.. vielleicht biete ich -je nach dem- bis zu 20€ PSC. Ich suche keinen Bot Account!