Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bott service with remote controll

Discussion on bott service with remote controll within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
bott service with remote controll

im tinking make a bott service in one of my vps with remote acess what you guys think about that and how mutch are willing to pay?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bot Service 24/7 mit Remote
09/20/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Leute, mein Bot Service startet am folgenden Montag! Hier nun die wichtigen Informationen: Ihr bekommt auf meinem Server einen eigenen Benutzer. Auf diesem Benutzer könnt ihr euch dann per Remote Desktop Verbindung, jederzeit (also 24/7) verbinden. So könnt ihr euren Bot wann immer ihr auch wollt ein und aus schalten! Außerdem könnt ihr jeden Bot benutzen den ihr wollt! So jetzt zum Geld: 1 Monat: 10€
[Preview]RockNetwork Remote Controll Panel v4[20+ Funktionen]
01/10/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 9 Replies
http://www.imagebanana.com/img/dyw9xf4i/sigio.png Hallo Liebe Epvpers Ich Wollte hier Mal mein Bisheriges v4 Remote Control Pannel vorstellen. Mini Version: http://www.imagebanana.com/img/5s7boy5a/Unbenannt .bmp.png
WoW Glider Remote controll tools?
02/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
I was thinking about writing a program to manage multiple Gilders at once by way of the remote controll interface. ive looked around but i have not been able to find anything on it. i also never fround a program to automaticly convert the screenshot dumps. So the program will do all that. If something like this allready is out there can someone point me to it please, or if anyone is interested in helping out.