Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Castel bug Seafight

Discussion on Castel bug Seafight within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Castel bug Seafight

Hello guys,anyone can help me whit castel bugs?If somebody know how to do it please pm me,a lot of thanks.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Castel bug
09/06/2012 - Browsergames - 18 Replies
İ have Castel Bug Add me skype : caner.kulan :)
[World] My Fantasie Castel
07/10/2011 - Minecraft - 6 Replies
Hallo Comi, Wie benutze füge ich es ein : 1.Geht auf Start , auf ''Programme/Datein durchsuchen'' 2.Jetzt gebt ihr dort ein '' %appdata% '' 3.Nun geht ihr auf ''.minecraft'' und dann in den Ordner ''save''
[Help]Cannot Build Castel
12/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Cannot Build It..Why?
[HELP] castel , skills , +3 summon
01/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
hi guyz recently i noticed some bugs in my server like , castel cant be lvl more than lvl 2 , and skills cant be learned , thunder or not thunder pets , i tried to use skills fix query made by zuikislol but didnt solve the prolem i need a query fix it or just give the solve of the problem like replacing something in db or if u have it wok with ur server plz pass me files responsible on that things i have more than 3 summon , but if someone talk to market edm warehouse it just go , any solve...
[HELP] knights , Castel system
11/19/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
in my server i have weird thing in the knights and the castel , i'll let the photo explain plz guyz help and other thing , when i use the command of the newbie gift , it dosent open , and i wanna make it +255 and full element , f-soul , all that things , plz someone explain how . and how to make the max lvl 255 thats it , i know its much http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2766323a p3.jpg http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2770451l u6.jpg btw guyz , non of the items in...