Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PBDO-Bot Reseller - PREORDER Service by Morpheus

Discussion on PBDO-Bot Reseller - PREORDER Service by Morpheus within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PBDO-Bot Reseller - PREORDER Service by Morpheus

Prices are valid to 31 January 2012.

Well lets first say what Payment methods I accept:
PayPal (You take sending fees)
PaySafeCard
Bank Transfers for Bulgarian users

Lets Talk for Prices now:

Silver package (1 account ran simultaneous): 20€ (Plus PayPal fees if you choose PayPal=[2-3€])
Gold package (3 accounts ran simultaneous): 60€ (6Plus PayPal fees if you choose PayPal=[3€])
Platinum package (5 accounts ran simultaneous): 100€ (Plus PayPal fees if you choose PayPall=[3-4€])
Support, help & troubleshooting at almost every time at the day = +5 € to price

Why you should buy from me? The bot is really awesome, but its a bit hard to use it, when you are new. I know pretty much all the functionality options & adjustments, so I'll be able to help you fast and effective.
If you don't need support really, you can buy at the same price that you can get it from Dozer, just if you choose PayPal there are fees

Contact methods:
Skype (fastest response): dark.evil66
E-mail:

How can you trust me? Well I've been here pretty long and I think I have proven my trustworthy, you can trust official resellers, most of us are some kind of moderators here too. Always remember that you will not be the first to buy, nor the last, and I don't have any profit in stealing from you to ruin my reputation.

How would you get your license? Well first contact me, after you choose your payment method and do the send or give PSC code, you have to register an account on PBDO Official Forum. After that just send me the nickname and I'll put on all the information required for your account to be activated.

Whats makes this bot better then the other ones?
Well first its functionality, its the most adjustable bot around! Second, but first by importance is that is very human-like, so that means less chance to get caught! Also the DEV team is updating pretty fast and adds new functions.

You will say: Wow thats too high price! But look at it - LIFETIME license that does Galaxy Gates, and you get a real bot, not a cracked version like some of the bots around.Also your license is not connected to 1 ID, so that makes it even better!

Some of the functions of the bot:
PayPal Accepted

For more information or how to purchase, just contact me

Best regards,
Morpheus
Old 01/23/2012, 20:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 2,236
Trusted check it here
Old 02/14/2012, 20:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
Push it up ^^