Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT Bm 647 AP on Windrest (with legendary) for a FM

Discussion on WTT Bm 647 AP on Windrest (with legendary) for a FM within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT Bm 647 AP on Windrest (with legendary) for a FM

Hey, i want to trade my Blademaster with 647 and a legendary stage 1 for a Forcemaster, with similar or more AP.

The account has

- Hm level 10
- Master Pack
- Hm skill 1 (block), 4 and LB
- Decent amount of costume (like best friend)
- Pet level 10
- Premium rank 8, some alts and more stuff

I am looking for a good forcemaster on a EU server (ideally on Windrest) .

(offers of a decent WoW account will also be considered)

Oh and the BM is female and has a beautiful name.
------------

German

Ich tausche meinen Blademaster auf dem Server Windrest gegen einen Forcemaster auf ähnlichem Niveau. Der Blademaster hat 647 Ap und die legendary waffe auf stufe 1.

Account beinhaltet

- Hm level 10
- Master Pack
- Hm skill 1(block), 4 und LM
- Gute auswahl an Kostümen
- Pet level 10
- Premium Rang 8, paar twinks und andere Sachen

Der Forcemaster sollte idealerweise auch auf Windrest sein, aber das ist flexibel.

(Einen Tausch gegen einen gescheiten WoW account käme auch in Frage.)

Der BM ist weiblich und hat auch einen wirklich schönen Namen.
Old 03/29/2017, 21:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pm me skype yacin11112

Tags
wtt bm for fm windrest

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EU WINDREST BM 647 ap HM 10 LEGENDARY WEAPON
09/04/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 5 Replies
http://imgur.com/rrE1joC http://imgur.com/a/BJieU imgur.com/a/fKX3C Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet HM SKILL 1 (block) 4 and LB :Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet diamond achievemnet and top 30 title : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet costume on the wardrobe: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Master pack, Premium rank 8 pet level 10 craft:Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
WINDREST (EU) HIGH END BM LEGENDARY WEAPON 634ap HM BLOCK AND HM 4 x4 lv 46-47 130USD
06/18/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet only the legend (true scorpio to legend) cost u with the price of now 5180g Founder pack Premium rank 8 : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet 1-2 upgrade jewel for reach the limit for now 1955 achievemnt point: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet WL, SIN , DESTRO and SUM lv 45-46 with profane gear : Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet these are the costume on the wardrobe: Imgur: The most awesome images on the...
[Selling] 700 g in eu windrest
06/04/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
hey i want to sell 700 gold in eu 0.065 per 1 gold 6.5 for 100 gold i use paypal and all my gold is a player farm no bots no nothing , i'm quitting the game skype: wail-15
[Selling] FM 50+5 Windrest EU
04/03/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Selling Master pack account Chars: 50+5 FM Yun 9 Inv slots opened 820 Achievment Points | 412 AP 46+1 BM Jin 10 Inv slots opened 520 Achievment Points | 304 AP Costumes: Colorful Autumn Leaves White Hot
[Buying] LF BM at EU WIndrest
02/23/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
As title says im looking to buy BM at eu windrest i dont need gold or anything fancy i can give around 20-25- maybe 30$ or euro leave a msg here or pm thanks