Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB BnS acc Good character 550+ AP

Discussion on WTB BnS acc Good character 550+ AP within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WTB BnS acc Good character 550+ AP

WTB> BM or KFM or Destroyer 550+ ap , my skype is DimitarMarinkov .. pm me offers i have 50 Euro .. need just one Character like 550+ ap . Contact me and we can make deal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
want to trade titanfall key for good eve character
02/18/2014 - Eve Online Trading - 0 Replies
See title pm me
Good MultiRacial PVP Character about 100m sp..
08/16/2013 - Eve Online Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i'm selling my old PVP character, it does not have much activity from now, just only skilling coz i'm not really into the game anymore. That's why i'm selling it. It comes with not much ISK but positive wallet Not really much assets but still few things for about 300m ISK First clone comes with +4 implants and + 4 Jump Clones without implants. You will just get a nice character for enjoying PVP No kill rights, no scam history, not much corp history, it an old char which mean, you have...
WTB character 103+ with good equip pay up to 600$
01/28/2012 - Archlord Trading - 4 Replies
i can pay first pm me...
WTB Character Paying Good
04/29/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, i am spending 35 euro on a silkroad account (prefer server Tibet) i pay through verified paypal and with MM. msn: [email protected]
WTS/WTT character lvl 2x with good sp and still in farm on Venice
07/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! I have character lvl 2x 9 gap (cleric mastrey lvl 10) still in farm now he has 330k sp and he's full str in Venice and my friend wizard lvl 100 still farming my char free so u can complete the farm if u want..he has also 180mil and elixirs, all kind of elements for every lvl, many scrolls and other things in the storage.. i want to sell it just by paypal..and offer me for the price and can trade it with wizard or nuker lvl 75+ in any server if someone intrested talk with me on the...