Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Na-Mushin] Master Pack Blade Master (L50/HM+5) Full True Pirate

Discussion on [Na-Mushin] Master Pack Blade Master (L50/HM+5) Full True Pirate within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Na-Mushin] Master Pack Blade Master (L50/HM+5) Full True Pirate

Masterpack account.

Payment Method: I prefer Western Union or Paypal. middleman is perfect, you pay for it.

L50+5 BladeMaster With True Pirate +10 wep & Jewls.

(You also get a level 35 KFM)

Crafting professions:
Merry Potters - Level 4
Soul Warden - Level 4
Tree Fellers - Level 4

68g but with inventory items you get an extra 150g easy from the marketplace.

8/8 yeti Soulshields.
Items to help you upgrade to the next level of items.
Achievment points: 1165 (1250 easily atainable)

Screen Shot, If you have any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [NA] Mushin | 658 AP WARLOCK HM 9 | LEGENDARY WEAPON | MASTER PACK | PREMIUM RANK 10
05/17/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Price: $650 USD (or best offer) Payment Method: Paypal sent as Gift Contact Me? Skype: electrixsssss Email can be changed, along with any other information Premium Rank 10 (can access Vault from anywhere via Inventory) Master Pack 8 Character Slots
[Selling] [WINDREST] Blade Master lvl 45 Master Pack 388 Attack Power with a lot of mats!
03/30/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 16 Replies
Hello, first of all I will tell you why I'm selling my account, I just broke my finger this week and I can't play for like 1 month, I don't like to fall behind and that's the main reason. Beside that, I will start working when I'm better so I won't have enough time to properly play the game, at least like I wanted to play it. I will add printscreens with my gear and inventories. At the moment I have 388 attack power which is quite good and both the poharan and moonwater soul shield. My...
[Selling] [EU][WINDREST][Master Pack!!] 45+1 Force Master / 42 Blade Master
02/20/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
Hello! I wish to sell my BnS account since I got bored of the game. Do not take this wrong - its a great game, but its not a game for me for some reason. Its a Master Pack with 62 days left of premium, pic below. Char select Force Master lvl 45+1 Screenshot by Lightshot Inventory
Want to Buy Blade and Soul Master Pack
01/09/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
close