Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B&S - Master Founder + 3.9k NCoin

Discussion on B&S - Master Founder + 3.9k NCoin within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool B&S - Master Founder + 3.9k NCoin

I am selling my Blade & Soul account.

Contents:

- Master Founders Pack

- 3921 NCoin

- 2+ Months of premium remaining

- Unclaimed weapon Skin voucher, so you can make a new character and claim it on them if you want

I'm looking to get 75$ for this.

However feel free to offer.

It has a Blade Dancer with a good name imo which I played on for the first 2-3 days.
Old 03/24/2016, 12:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 319
The Black Market: 124/0/0
Add me on SKype : Vertuxx24

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Master Founder Pack Code
03/05/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to buy an unused master/discipline/initiate pack key. pm me if u have one willing to pay well greetz
[Selling] Master Founder Force Master Yun Lvl 4 Benefits Blade and Soul 45 HM 1 character
02/21/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Master Founder Force Master Yun Lvl 4 Benefits Blade and Soul 45 HM 1 character Hi! I am selling my account and here are the infos. Account: The account is a master founder and it is rank 4. I play on EU- Starfall Crater Server, a populated server. I got a rare name for her, usually it is taken quick and I have reserved the name, also I got a rare name on my other alt, sounds more like an elf name. So Force Master Yun HM 1 and some exp.. will grow more if i keep playing till...
[Buying] Buying Blade and Soul master founder pack
01/27/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 1 Replies
as the topic says, looking for bns master founder pack! if someone still has one (preferebly Not activated yet or untouched ) let me know! Skype: Jonppaponppa will need a proof that its actually THE master pack, not the normal pack.
[Buying] Blade and Soul Master Founder Pack Code
01/21/2016 - Blade & Soul Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I'm currently looking for a Blade and Soul Master Pack Founder code. If you can supply me please PM me or add me on Skype 'dyrones'.
[Selling] Blade and Soul Master Founder Pack!
11/25/2015 - Blade & Soul Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys yesterday i won a Master-Founderpack on the Blade and Soul Stream with Jaesung. But i allready have one in use. So i tought i will sell it. My price is: 100€ so you basicly safe 15€ I only accapt paypal (you first or middleman) I can give you either the Code or create a e-mail for you and activate it the code on that e-mail -> give you the e-mail. pm me here