Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bambusdorf DE] 2x45,2x20+

Discussion on [Bambusdorf DE] 2x45,2x20+ within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bambusdorf DE] 2x45,2x20+

Heya,

i wanted to sell my BnS Account.

It includes around 4-5 Gold(don't know the exact amount could be more or less), 1x45 FM, 1x45 KFM, 20 NB, 24 Destroyer and 2 more Character slots filled with an BM level around lvl 6-8. The account has no founder package or anything, but it has premium rank 3, which isn't active atm.

So about payment, the only method i will accept is paypal, if you are a trusted member we are able to do it without a middleman, if you wish to we can have a middleman aswell. If you are not trusted(means a small amount of tbm, posts etc) we do need a middleman.

About pricing, you are free to make offers via. PM, a reply or skype(d3xter666). We will find a price which will make both of us happy.

Greetings,

Erik