Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EBON HALL]45 Destroyer+45 Summoner |OP Gears/6964 NCoin 4700 Hongmoon pts !PRIMIUM 7

Discussion on [EBON HALL]45 Destroyer+45 Summoner |OP Gears/6964 NCoin 4700 Hongmoon pts !PRIMIUM 7 within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EBON HALL]45 Destroyer+45 Summoner |OP Gears/6964 NCoin 4700 Hongmoon pts !PRIMIUM 7

Hundreds of dollars and hours have been spent on these characters to get it to where it is right now. My destroyer is one of the few top-tier characters across the NA/EU region that has full siren gear, which is the absolute best equipments currently offered in the game. I will repeat myself for extra emphasis on the fact that it wasn't an easy task to get my character to where it is right now. It took hundreds of hours of grinding, crafting and marketing along with hundreds of € and hundreds of ingame gold. If you don't believe me, go sit in-game for a few hours inspecting every Lv45's you see. You will very rarely run into people with full siren/marauder gears,if any, because it costs TONS of gold to get your gears to the siren rank.

I am the one and only original owner of this account. I'm quitting all gaming for good because things in life are requiring my full undivided attention and I no longer have the luxury to spend long hours each day on video games.

45 DESTROYER

GEARS & WEALTH:
true siren weapon
awakened siren necklace
awakened siren earrings
awakened siren ring
siren belt
marauder bracelet
Endless Tower soul shield set (46K hp)
moonwater arena soul shield set
Bloodshade soul shield set
6964 NCoin (87€)
4700 Hongmoon pts (=Ncoin)
PRIMIUM 7

FACTION:
cerulean order
(u can change as u want)

PVP:
1v1 stats: 12-3
Gold

CRAFTING & GATHERING:
the merry potters
-rank 4
-everything unlocked including PREMIUM TEMPERED CLAY REFINER that requires a very expensive recipe
soul wardens
-rank 4
-with the merry potters special recipe in conjunction with soul wardens, you can craft the most crucial crafting material called MOONWATER TRANSFORMATION STONES that sells for tons of gold
green thumbs
-rank 4
the tree fellers
-rank 4
(you will need all of these at rank 4 for the upcoming patch on the 10th of this month)

PREMIUM:
-MASTER PACK FOUNDER
-bag slots expanded to full !
-ncoin: 6964 ncoin left to be used at your will. will cost about $87out of your pockets
-premium membership is currently at rank 7, granting you many benefits
-maximum number of character slots: 7 total
-2 character appearance alteration vouchers
-premium priority queue: instant server log-in
-premium membership benefits for 3 months, lasts for 63days

Just recently leveled my summoner to Lv45 solely for the purpose of doing arena on it.

45 SUMMONER

GEARS & WEALTH:
true impie weapon
awakened infernal necklace
awakened infernal earrings
awakened infernal ring
moonwater courage soul shield set
tons of high quality crafting materials
weapon and accessories enchanting gems
tons of gem fragments

FACTION:
cerulean order

This is a Master Pack FOUNDER account with godly characters and will not be sold for a chump change. If you can't afford it, move along. No ridiculous negotiating or lowballing please. The buyer of this account will have purchased at a premium price.

You're getting an awesome top tier account and at the same time buying from a top tier seller. Don't miss your chance, this account will not last long.

Taking offers via mail:

Minimum price : 500€
Old 02/19/2016, 17:51   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 161/0/0
laughing everytime at the prices of some people xDD
Old 02/19/2016, 22:31   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
yea xD