Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Leveling Service! (1-10 VOUCH!)

Discussion on Leveling Service! (1-10 VOUCH!) within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 510
Leveling Service! (1-10 VOUCH!)

Hey!

I'm here to present you my Leveling Service for Blade and Soul [EU]

Information:
I'm 24 year old with over 14 years of gaming experience, that includes 10 year spent in different kinds of MMO games.
With my experience and lot of time i will complete each request as fast as i can. All boosts will be done by my hands only, no scripts, bots and other exploits!
[B]Yes. I understand[B] that i don't have a high reputation and post count, that's why i'm offering you a FREE 1-10 service only for your vouches.
I'm starting with nothing but i will work hard to earn your trust.
Prices:
Levels 1 - 10 - FREE for VOUCH
Levels 10 - 20 - 8€
Levels 20 - 30 - 8€
Levels 30 - 45 - 20€
As you can see my prices ale lower than others, that's due to fact i'm just starting, and i need you! Consider it a limited time offer for now.
I accept Paypal and elite*gold.

Feel free to ask me questions.

Tags
blade, boost, boosting, levels, soul