Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

MMOViper Blade and Soul Bot

Reply
 
Old   #181
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 1
the bot works?

can i open 2 windows with this bot??? Cz i dont found a program that open 2 windows or more in BnS.

I want make archievment in BnS with kill 10.000 kills and i hope the bot works for this.


And the bots work great?



BnSDraGoN is offline  
Old   #182
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Before I buy anyone know if this will bid on auction at the end of a boss dungeon. To get certain drops needed for weapon or accs then rinse and repeat?

Thks


Bobs2016 is offline  
Old   #183
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya321 View Post
is it good to use this bot to earn gold?
Farming for gold needs a VIP/Premium account. We just need it to support Daily quest and it should pay for itself in the long run.
killzone is offline  
Old   #184
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Farming for gold needs a VIP/Premium account. We just need it to support Daily quest and it should pay for itself in the long run.
Hi KZ

I have been playing about 6 weeks I have been thinking about going premium since lvl 50. (cheaper upgrades)

So am I right in thinking premium gives me gold drops as it stands not found a single mob that drops gold

I'm on European server if that matters?


Bobs2016 is offline  
Old   #185
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 1
how can i registrate for bot ? in mmoviper forum there is nothing to registrate for bot?
BnSDraGoN is offline  
Old   #186
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnSDraGoN View Post
how can i registrate for bot ? in mmoviper forum there is nothing to registrate for bot?
Think you need to pay upfront for premium/forum access
Bobs2016 is offline  
Old   #187
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 176
Received Thanks: 1
ok thx and all work from bot??

anyone know this bot works for multi client ?
BnSDraGoN is offline  
Old   #188
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 187
Received Thanks: 19
No multi client support, however, you can run it on 2 machines at the same time.

To purchase, link on main page: upgrade to premium.
azmodeus is offline  
Old   #189
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BnSDraGoN View Post
ok thx and all work from bot??

anyone know this bot works for multi client ?
Never heard of them, i use vm-ware for multi client support.
santahashi is offline  
Old   #190
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2016 View Post
Hi KZ

I have been playing about 6 weeks I have been thinking about going premium since lvl 50. (cheaper upgrades)

So am I right in thinking premium gives me gold drops as it stands not found a single mob that drops gold

I'm on European server if that matters?
Botting a single account with Premium wont cut it. You'll get less gold from it.
However, if you plan to create a Bot army (at least 10 bots) and all of them are Premium, then thats profitable. Then again, cost wise, Having them all premium and just get it ban is not worthy.

That is why, plenty of players who waited BnSViper Bot to have a daily quest support.
killzone is offline  
Old   #191
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 2
Once it does, it will be real good deal, i love the way MMOVIPER support, but his bot now is way behind the Ez, hope it will improve soon, our only chance now
santahashi is offline  
Old   #192
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Botting a single account with Premium wont cut it. You'll get less gold from it.
However, if you plan to create a Bot army (at least 10 bots) and all of them are Premium, then thats profitable. Then again, cost wise, Having them all premium and just get it ban is not worthy.

That is why, plenty of players who waited BnSViper Bot to have a daily quest support.
Not making a bot army lol

Thanks think I will give viper a bash it's only 30 dollars
If anything at least I can grind my hm level while I am at work and can keep checking in on it with TeamViewer through my phone
Bobs2016 is offline  
Old   #193
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
So basically.

Some guy ratted this forum out to the blade and soul support twitter(not just this thread, the forum)

Proof : http://i.imgur.com/T0D9BBM.png ( can't put it as a picture cause account is new.)

Thought i'd give you guys a heads up.
Creasty is offline  
Old   #194
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,154
Received Thanks: 206
That is not New.
I've been in EPVP longer than most of the users here, when LoFyr was the Admin/Owner.
If I remember, Nexon sued ePvP for having them supporting hacks for MS. lol
killzone is offline  
Old   #195
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs2016 View Post
Before I buy anyone know if this will bid on auction at the end of a boss dungeon. To get certain drops needed for weapon or accs then rinse and repeat?

Thks
@

Can it be configured for this I can run the dungeon solo but I'm having bad luck getting the drop I need
I want to be able to set the loop up on the dungeon and bid on the auction items at the end boss rinse and repeat while I'm in bed

Tia


Bobs2016 is offline  
Reply

Tags
blade and soul bot, bns bot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2016 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.